This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotes of the day

Hey, we got our problems with chiefs and apparatus too, but I couldn't resist passing these along...

From todays Washington Times http://www.washtimes.com/metro/20020114-760262.htm

"The chief ordered a brand new Ford Crown Victoria for himself, however, and took delivery of a $32,000 sports utility command vehicle which, sources say, he is afraid to drive for fear of angering Mayor Anthony A. Williams."

"According to Fire Department records, Chief Few has two 2001 Crown Victorias assigned to him, and the only 2002 model on order is also for him. The 2001 Ford Excursion SUV that Chief Few ordered last year for $32,000 has not been used since it was delivered six months ago."

"Fire department sources said Chief Few wanted the Excursion as a command vehicle for himself, but was afraid to take it out on the street when Mayor Anthony A. Williams clamped down on city officials purchasing sports utility vehicles."

DC brothers, mongo feels your pain.

We got a chief with a "so what, I got mine" attitude too.
    It's only my opinion. I do not speak for any group or organization I belong to or associate with or people I know - especially my employer. If you like it, we can share it, you don't have to give me credit. If you don't, we are allowed to disagree too (but be ready to be challenged, you may be on to something I'm not). That's what makes America great!

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X