This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire departments around St Louis MO

Does anyone know what the qualifications or for the different departments in and around st louis county looking to move back that way in june or july and just looking for a heads up. I would like to move back with a job in the Fire Service. Since I'm currently in the Fire Service.

This is just a general idea, so don't take this info and make it your master plan. I have a couple of friends who have gotten on or are trying to get on a St. Louis county dept. Generally, most of the higher paying dept's won't even let you pick up an application if you don't have at least the St. Louis County Fire Academy. Some of them require the academy and a Missouri or National medic license. There are a couple, like Berkely and University City, I think, who have such a high turnover rate, that they'll hire just about anybody, academy or not. Like I said, this may not all be accurate. But from hearing from some people who've tried, that's what they've said. Good Luck.
    Life is only temporary, but freedom goes on forever. God bless those who gave all.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
    Working...
    X