X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scumbag Chief!!

What do you think of this scumbag?

http://www.wluctv6.com/Global/story.asp?s=520222

99.9% people in our profession are tremendous caring individuals. The conduct of those charged with administrating and supervising should be above reproach.
    It is disheartening to see a Chief officer pull down the good name of a fine department with a selfish act. I hope he goes to prison. Ya we are human and make mistakes but when you put the bugels on the collar you better not make any of this type.

[ 01-11-2002: Message edited by: Ed ]

$170.00? I wonder what the rest of the story is....

Comment

yea, I think theres more to it than that....not defending him or anything... butttt sounds like it was more complicated than just that. I think if he stole he should be suspended WITHOUT pay...
      Andrew
      Firefighter/EMT
      New Jersey

Comment

I just found a little more.

http://www.wluctv6.com/Global/story.asp?s=614548

Comment

alright if he was smart he'd plead guilty(if he actually did it) and get off with probation. they aren't gonna throw him in the slammer for 170 bucks(I know it's wrong what he did but they got worst offenders than 170 buck robbers) But what makes me more sick is there's a department about a hour or hour and half from me did a fund raiser for the 9-11-01 deal.(which is fine and i'm happy they did) they hired a agency to take care of this and only 1% was seen to the 9-11-01 victims and familys . I could see them getting a small slice(like 5-10%) but 99% is stupid. I think they raised like 10 grand(orginally they had donated) the victims only saw 100 bucks (according to my figures)now that's legal robbing if you ask me.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X