X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sgt128
    replied
    When I first went to get boots, I was told to squeeze into the 13's, because no company made a size 15. I wasn't comfortable with this, and ended up finding Servus brand boots in a size 15, and I love them.
    The challenge is still to find nicer insoles for them, and to find pants that fit both my body and the big boots.

Leave a comment:

• wsfiremn
    replied
    "DAMN"!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Wally57fire
    replied
    I think my mom must have gave me miracle grow as a child But i think my boots were what ever the dealer got for that model plus $100. I dont think that leathers go bigger than 15 because when i talked to a sales rep from Ranger they said that all i could get was pretty much the standard rubber boot, but i could be wrong and im use to the whole blister thing i use to wear a pair of size 17's it took 3 guys a half an hour to pull my boots off after calls, and if i got water in them forget about it!

Leave a comment:

• captstanm1
    replied
    Try Black Diamond...they have a toll free number
    800-4595895

Leave a comment:

• MFD
    replied
    size 19 or 20 all you gotta do is dip his boot into the river and you got a tanker.

Leave a comment:

• Engine58
    replied
    posted it 2 times by accident...take it easy dude... anyways... I thought we had problems with 16.. haha 19? 20? omg... Thanks for the help... I'll pass on the info to the new guy..

Leave a comment:

• Wayne S. Hocking
    replied
    Why the hell did you post this twice! That just pushes another topic off the first page (newest or hottest topics)?

Leave a comment:

• LadyCapn
    replied
    Who says they aren't putting hormones in milk and meat products..........WOW!!!

Leave a comment:

• mark440
    replied
    20 EEEE?!?!?!?! Man, you need to change your screen name to "TUG BOAT"! The largest I have ever seen here is a size 14. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• jasonnremtb
    replied
    you may not believe this but i wear a size 20 EEEE,(i'm 6'8" 310lbs) and when i called to order my first set of boots i thought the person on the other side of the line was going to fall out of her chair. i had to draw an outline of my feet on a poster board and send it in. i can't recall the company but i'll look in and find it tommorrow and i'll post a 800 number

Leave a comment:

• Adze
    replied
    Wally57fire: size 19?!?!? what the hell is polluting your water down in Jersey?

Leave a comment:

• WS_FIRELADY
    replied
    I am on the other extremem in that I have a size 6 woman's foot (equivelant of a man's 4 or smaller). My department origanially got me some refurbs for $150 from Servus (men's size 2) but they leave blisters after more than about 30 minutes of having them on. they have now kindly custom ordered me some from Warrington Pro. They have a huge range of sizes and dealers everywhere. I was custom fit and my Chief informed me they only cost about as much as my others because they don't charge extra for custom sizes. Try them. Hope that helps.

Leave a comment:

• Wally57fire
    replied
    Im a junior firefighter(17) (4 months and i run with the big boys) and i have size 19 shoes. The only way that we could get boots for me was to go to ranger and get a letter telling the dealer what they needed and then they needed to do tracings and measurments and custom made me a pair of boots. Thats about the only way that i know of to get boots outside the regular 10-12 sizes. Hope this helped if you need more help e-mail me.

[email protected]

Leave a comment:

• Engine58
    replied
    Yea, we are currently searching around the web & dealers. Have recieved a few responses saying they have 16 boots but its all the way in Oregon and we are in NJ soo who knows.. thanks for the information so far.... I'll let you know what happens.... Right now I'm tryin to convince him to try on size 14's. we have a long road ahead of us since this kids only 15 1/2 and he's 6'4 so we'll see... Only reason we are tryin to keep it in that price range is we just started out cadet program and have limited funds as of now.. so.

Leave a comment:

• MFD
    replied
    well i feel your pain cause I got the biggest(according to my chief) made by LaCross(rubbers) at a 15. but i wear a 14 normal boot.try him with a LaCross 15. if you don't know much about this company it's a good boot. It's served me good for about 1.5 year and this pair of boots we're a "hand me down" from another big guy in the department.so (guessing) those boots are 5 years old and still in decent shape.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X