clay henry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clay henry

Does anyone else find themselves humming that "Clay Henry" diddy from the new Subway commercial? It's an amusing ad and a pretty catchy tune. Does anyone know him or what department he's with? I wonder if he lost the weight while on the job or if he lost it to get the job.

I thought I was the only one!

Don't know a thing about the guy, except that his name is Clay Henry.
    Bryan Beall
    Silver City, Oklahoma USA

Comment

That commercial just kills me, too funny. Not sure if hes a real person or somebody the ad execs dreamed up. You never know nowadays.

Lady
      "Let every nation know..that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty"---JFK, Jan.1961

Comment

Hes Henry........clay Henry.....he got real large from burger and fires, now hes down to a smaller size. He gets his might from veggie delite

Comment

it has to be a real person al the others are. It is really a good idea. although he seems to have a ahrd time sliding the pole

Comment

He's a real firefighter. He works for a Fire District in the Midlands of SC.

Comment

I maybe thought he was with LA County or something, has the same helmet as they do, with numbers the same on the engine as well.

Comment

I'm thinking EastKYFF wrote the little Subway ditty for that commercial.

Comment

http://web.thestate.com/content/columbia/2002/01/08/a1/clayhenry08.htm

Comment

Sorry, I'm going to have to go the other way on this one. I thought it was a stupid commercial.
                    Also an interesting note, their helmets say 54 and their truck says 75.
                    BKE
                    Proud to be an American.

"No animals were used in the posting of this thread. Two sticks of bubble gum and a hulahoop yes, animals no..."

Comment

bke: You got some support here. Some of the boys at the station last night talked about it majority thought it sucked!!!!!

Comment

When I see that commercial, three things come to mind:
                        1) Open canopy cab
                        2) Riding on the tailboard
                        3) Not Clay Henry, but Henry Clay---cigars
                        Oh, the memories! Sweeeet!!!
                        I get the feeling that you are going to see more firefighters, cops and medics in just about everything the ad agencies have to offer. Not a bad idea; I just hope that they get it right.
                        Stay safe.
                        Visit www.iacoj.com
                        Remember Bradley Golden (9/25/01)
                        RIP HOF Robert J. Compton(ENG6511)

Comment

Yea, i've been humming that tune too. I noticed riding on the tail board also. But i noticed there as no siren or lights, and they were wearing turn out gear too.... lol, must be going to subway so they put thier gear on
                          Jeremy Cross<br />Mid County Fire Dept

Comment

bke, the mismatched numbers come from someone not belonging to that department. Probably a reserve rig, and extra gear. It is LACoFD equipment with a SC guy riding it. I at first noticed his name and location on the ad and thought the stuff looked like LACoFD. I don't pay much attention to commercials anyway....
                            FTM-PTB-RFB-EGH

Comment

That is quite possibly the dumbest commercial on tv. We laughed our a**es off at the firehouse on drill night the first time we saw this. I would be embarrassed to be in a commercial like that...wow! What a joke. NO offense to those that like it, but honestly, singing firefighters on the back of a truck on their way to subway? YIKES!
                              Never forget those who went before and sacrified to make us better and stronger as a fire service and a nation. 09-11-01 forever etched in time and our memories. God Speed Boys!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X