Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does your Fire Chief need a swift kick back to reality?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schmidt,
    Don't worry about offending me. You ticked (note past tense) me off but hell I got over it. Better being ticked off then ticked on (ha, ha). Don't necessarily know what you all are going through in Richmond. Bigs cities can be difficult on everyone. Love to discuss this at length via e-mail but e-mail address on my profile is on the fritz. Should be working in a few days. I can access it to read but don't know if I can return messages.

We can at least agree to disagree, and walk away brothers. Your right, it is about the people, all of them, you, your partners and the public. Sometimes the public puts restrictions on all of us that just doesn't make sense because they don't understand. After 9/11, at least for a while maybe they understand a little better, but why did it take some many of our profession in NY for them to even begin to understand. Maybe it's human nature?

It's good that you are coming back. I hope that you find what ever it is that you are searching for. I wish you luck and e-mail me, I'll see if I can get back to you.

In regards to Larry, your right....he just doesn't get it. Did you say you were afraid of a scab ladder? Didn't think so.

Comment

Schmidt, and all others. If you think you got a bad chief, check out "Scumbag Chief!" on this same forum.

Never ceases to amaze me how stupid some people can be.

Schmidt, its HHHEEEEELLLLL YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH! and long live king fire chief Woody!! (don't know what I'm talking about, see new pumper/tanker whoooo wooo)

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X