This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post to be deleted Thanks

This post was deleted because a wrong has been corrected..Thanks to SouthBronx for the update and so it's time to drop the issue.
    Thank's

GOD Bless FDNY and ALL of the lost Brother's and their families..You will never be Forgotten!

Dave
    Firefighter
    FTM, PTB, EGH, RFB!

[ 01-02-2002: Message edited by: FF.1205 ]

Have we ( and I mean we by the modern fire service ) become so politically correct and calculating that the time honored tradition of retreving our own has now fallen into demise.? I always try to be objective when I read the posts here, for there are usually two sides to every coin. I just cant get past this one. Leaving their areas unprotected? making the healing process more difficult? comeon, who are the bosses kidding. Let these guys bring their brothers home and shame on the individuals who instituted this incidious policy. My heart breaks for those brothers that have been denied this final goodby.
    "Never trust a smiling dog"
    Delaware F.O.O.L. FTM-PTB-EGH

Comment

FYI

That order was reversed. The brothers were back downtown today, bringing them home.

Comment

Thanks for the update SouthBronx ..I am glad to hear that they changed their mind.

GOD Bless the FDNY and All of Lost Brother's and their Families.

Dave
        Firefighter
        FTM, PTB, EGH, RFB.

[ 01-02-2002: Message edited by: FF.1205 ]

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader