Announcement

Collapse

Firehouse.com Forum Rules & Guidelines

Forum Rules & Guidelines

Not Permitted or Tolerated:
• Advertising and/or links of commercial, for-profit websites, products, and/or services is not permitted. If you have a need to advertise on Firehouse.com please contact sales@firehouse.com
• Fighting/arguing
• Cyber-bullying
• Swearing
• Name-calling and/or personal attacks
• Spamming
• Typing in all CAPS
• “l33t speak” - Substituting characters for letters in an effort to represent a word or phrase. (example: M*****ive)
• Distribution of another person’s personal information, regardless of whether or not said information is public knowledge and whether or not an individual has permission to post said personal information
• Piracy advocation of any kind
• Racist, sexual, hate type defamatory, religious, political, or sexual commentary.
• Multiple forum accounts

Forum Posting Guidelines:

Posts must be on-topic, non-disruptive and relevant to the firefighting community. Post only in a mature and responsible way that contributes to the discussion at hand. Posting relevant information, helpful suggestions and/or constructive criticism is a great way to contribute to the community.

Post in the correct forum and have clear titles for your threads.

Please post in English or provide a translation.

There are moderators and admins who handle these forums with care, do not resort to self-help, instead please utilize the reporting option. Be mature and responsible for yourself and your posts. If you are offended by another member utilize the reporting option. All reported posts will be addressed and dealt with as deemed appropriate by Firehouse.com staff.

Firehouse.com Moderation Process:
Effective immediately, the following moderation process will take effect. User(s) whose posts are determined by Firehouse.com staff to be in violation of any of the rules above will EARN the following reprimand(s) in the moderation process:
1. An initial warning will be issued.
2. A Final Warning will be issued if a user is found to be in violation a second time.
3. A 3-day suspension will be issued if the user continues to break the forum rules.
4. A 45-day suspension will be issued if the user is found to be a habitual rule breaker.
5. Habitual rule breakers that have exhausted all of the above will receive a permanent life-time ban that will be strictly enforced. Reinstatement will not be allowed – there is no appeal process.

Subsequent accounts created in an effort to side-step the rules and moderation process are subject to automatic removal without notice. Firehouse.com reserves the right to expedite the reprimand process for any users as it is deemed necessary. Any user in the moderation process may be required to review and agree to by email the terms and conditions listed above before their account is re-instated (except for those that are banned).

Firehouse.com reserves the right to edit and/or remove any post or member, at any time, for any reason without notice. Firehouse.com also reserves the right to warn, suspend, and/or ban, any member, at any time, for any reason.

Firehouse.com values the active participation we have in our forums. Please ensure your posts are tasteful and tactful. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
See more
See less

License Plates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• License Plates

WHAT PERSONALIZED License Plates Does everyone here have? I am getting new ones and i need some ideas.

THANKS!

Well........

Mine is ........

Maryland
    FD 30518

In Maryland, we have a state issued licence plate for Fire/Rescue Volunteers, and individual VFD's can get custom plates for their organization's members. Stay Safe....
    Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
    In memory of
    Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
    Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

How 'bout

IEATFYR

FYRFYTR

FYRNRSQ

SB500FT

HOSER (canadian thing)

Still thinking.....

Comment

I have seen...

"YEA 4DAY"

"ON D4DAY"

Or...

"NE1469"

Comment

i am getting
          ncffemtd

whish means
          north carolina firefighter emt-d
          2197 10-8<br />stay safe have fun stay healthy<br />
          nc firefighter/emt-d
          RFB-FTM

Comment

I'm gonna get "NOPLATE," so when I get pulled over, and the cop calls it in as "no plate," I won't get any tickets.

Comment

How about ...

QUINTSUK

Stay Safe

Comment

Here in KY, the vol. FF tags are one letter and three numbers. Mine is

B008

Yes, I know, it does look like "boob". But that's an eight, not a B, at the end.

My wife hates it.

I always liked...

2D RESQ

or

2 RESQ U

And as for YOU, Mr. PA Volunteer (if that is your real name), your hurtful and destructive posts are eroding the moral fiber of these forums. You butthead.
                Last edited by EastKyFF; 04-21-2003, 03:55 PM.
                “I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.”
                ― Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Mine looks something like this:

And I am not putting my number up. I have seen that movie "The Net" it would be just my luck that someone would ruin my life just because I posted my lisence plate number.

Lets just say I have a low number.
                  Shawn M. Cecula
                  Firefighter
                  IACOJ Division of Fire and EMS

Comment

4QAZHO
                    FTM-PTB-EGH-RFB-KTF

Comment

Now that we've settled that......

OK, the tag thing is fixed. Now to the important adornment on your vehicle. Can everyone get bumper stickers saying "PA Loves Quints" Neat idea..... Stay Safe....
                      Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
                      In memory of
                      Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
                      Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

In California our plates for FF look like this
                        Attached Files

Comment

NYS Vehicle Tag

Here is what mine looks like however the numbers shown are not what I have. Mine says - CAR 99

Last edited by SIGNAL99COM; 04-22-2003, 02:58 AM.
                          Chris Shields
                          Lieutenant / EMT
                          Haz-Mat Technician
                          East Syracuse Fire Dept
                          Onondaga County, NY

Comment

Originally posted by EastKyFF
                            And as for YOU, Mr. PA Volunteer (if that is your real name), your hurtful and destructive posts are eroding the moral fiber of these forums. You butthead.
                            First of all, I have already reported your post to the Webteam as a personal attack. As we all know, personal attacks are forbidden on the forums. You hurt my feelings .

As for the name ... okay, you caught me. That isn't my real name (exactly). My first name is actually Pavol. My last name is Unteer. My parents didn't really like me, and my dad took the fire service a little too seriously.

Originally posted by hwoods
                            Can everyone get bumper stickers saying "PA Loves Quints"
                            Okay ... enough w/ the slanderous comments!!! My bumper sticker idea was simply promoting quints in Great Britain . Since quints are illegal in PA, I simply wanted to promote them somewhere else. Better yet, I think all quints should be painted purple so that they stand out a little more .

Stay Safe

Comment

FF Plates

Here are Nevada plates.
                              http://www.dmvnv.com/platesfire.htm

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

300x600 Forums Only

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse