Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, me two cents... I have a 3cell D Maglite that rides in the cab of my truck along with a traffic wand. If I could afford to, I would carry both a D-cell MagLite and a LiteBox. If I could afford it, I would install a shore-power connection on my back bumper so I could hook it up at home.

Comment

why are you guys buying these expensive lights when you can just buy a mag-lite or something like that instead of worrying about mounting the charger and stuff like that use a mag-lite with size D batteries. thats what i ahve in my POV for car troubles and other things like that.

Comment

Call me a purist, but it's all about the 19" mag lite "clobberer"- the one you fill with six 'DD' batteries and then rest on your shoulder when you let the dog out at night-prowlers begone!!!
        Althea

Comment

I hooked the following up in my 97 Chevy 1500 4wd pickup: Rechargable maglite, scanner, mobile radio, siren control. From previous experience(DEAD BATTERY) I added a second battery to my pickup. Mounted a battery box under tool box in the bed and ran the battery cables thru hole in bed along frame rail and up to original battery. All four items cause a current draw on the battery when the engine is not running. Have never had a problem since adding the second battery, but do put a trickle charger on battery if I intend to be gone more that 3 days.
          Stay safe.

Tom Sontheimer FF/EMT

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...