This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has this ever happen to any town with a new fire house

has any towns out here when they just open there new fire house they get a call and the need called in a other town to cover there new fitr house but they cover town dose not know about the new fire house and they go to the old one?????????
    Firemen and Emts
    God bless them

I am assuming that this actually happened? That's scary as hell.

Comment

You should have had them at the open house for the new station.

I have that problem right now. We have opened a new facility and some mornings I still start to turn off onto the street to the old one. Eighteen years of making that turn is a hard habit to break. Especially when I'm about 1/2 awake.

Comment

I have never seen that happen, but I have seen someone try to fit their truck into a station that was a bit to small for their truck

Comment

Hmmm...let me think about this...
          no
          ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
          Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

Ummm... Uhhh... does ant towun out dere no whuit he sayin? Itink me meen dat day dont no wear da fitre howse izzat
            Chief Frank Rizzio
            Pea Ridge Fire Dept.sigpic
            Pea Ridge AR. 72751

Comment

well as matter of fact in my town population of maybe 1000. we have kinda of 2 stations(seriously) we got the old station which was founded in 1946 (when Maplewood fire was started)(they put 3 or 4 trucks in a single door station wanna talk about tight)(now its used for to put extra fire gear in plus we rent some of the space out to people with campers and boats) then they built the new station in 1996.(it was kinda of a special 50th year celebration deal with a new station) but me being a rookie(i'm only 20) and my first fire meeting they told me we still use the little fire station go there for the meeting. meetings start at 7. so 7:30 comes nobody is there. i'm thinking this is wierd here i am at the station i'm sure they said tonight. then i went down and talked with one of the fireman's wife and she told me it's at the new station. no respect for the rookie!

Comment

DOODE Taake and ing lish class!
                Feel the Heat

Comment

How can yall understand that? I have no idea what he is asking. FSRIZZIO & 7134756 Im with yall this dude must be pretty damn illiterate.
                  LADIES LOVE ME.
                  FLAMES FEAR ME.

"I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THIS FLAG, IF THAT BOTHERS YOU WELL THATS TOO BAD!" AARON TIPPIN

If you wish to burn our flag please remember to wrap yourself in it first!!!

ALL SOUTHERNERS ARE EXEMPT FROM ANY AND ALL OF MY YANKEE COMMENTS ON ANY AND ALL FORUMS.

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!!

Comment

What did he ask?
                    Guinness....a meal in a can!
                    IACOJ, Flatlander Division

Comment

Department "A" moves into a new fire house.
                      Department "A" needs mutual aid standby in quarters.
                      Standby department "B" goes to old fire house.

[ 12-29-2001: Message edited by: SFDchief ]

Comment

10-4 good buddy

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse