No announcement yet.

What Kind of Paper is in your library?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Kind of Paper is in your library?

Need I say More?

Take this and run Fellas!!

Just a little humor!!

We use the "3M" brand. I think it is about a 400 Grit.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
    Andrew J. LaPrise

I pamper myself....

I bring my own Charmin.

The standard issue of the house is some kind of industrial John Wayne stuff on big rolls. I hate that thing. No serations to make the paper tear easy and when you give a good tug to tear it but do it wrong, it spools out onto the floor.
    It's only my opinion. I do not speak for any group or organization I belong to or associate with or people I know - especially my employer. If you like it, we can share it, you don't have to give me credit. If you don't, we are allowed to disagree too (but be ready to be challenged, you may be on to something I'm not). That's what makes America great!

Comment

oh but wait, what about those damn "lockers" for the toliet paper you know the ones where u need a key to replace it, and there is supposed to be a second roll that drops down after you use the first one, well yea they get stuck sometimes. i dont know why people think that the paper is that valuable that we need a safe to house it.

Comment

The City purchases a quality soft two ply paper for our facilities. We have the two roll paper dispenser at Headquarters, but you always have to check if the rolls have been replaced, because

"It's uncivilized to sit in your own rancid vapor, just because there's no toilet paper..."

[ 12-17-2001: Message edited by: Captain Gonzo ]

‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
        Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

"Sorry, I can't spare a square..."
          It's only my opinion. I do not speak for any group or organization I belong to or associate with or people I know - especially my employer. If you like it, we can share it, you don't have to give me credit. If you don't, we are allowed to disagree too (but be ready to be challenged, you may be on to something I'm not). That's what makes America great!

Comment

I usually go get some sandpaper from the shop...it's much less abrasive then the rolls of stuff that we have.
            Move fast or move aside...

Comment

we would be better off using sand paper
              Loo
              Lieutenant / EMT- Paramedic
              Protective Services Officer

Comment

You Guys got paper ?!?!?

All we got is a teeney tiny "one holer" with a small window and a tree growing outside!

(Which means you better bring your own copy of the Sears & Roebuck after fall of the year bud)

Seriously though - after a recent remodel we now have 2 seperate "one holers" and a good supply of corn cobs ina basket beside each. (Speaking of which - 100 bonus points if anyone knows when & why you use a white corn cob instead of a red one)

*LMAO* - Nice topic FireFly.

Take Care - Stay Safe - God Bless
                Stephen
                FF/Paramedic
                Take Care - Stay Safe - God Bless
                Stephen
                FF/Paramedic
                Instructor

Comment

In an attempt to get the 100 bomnus points from N2D Fire...

would the answer be a hemmerhoid check?
                  ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
                  Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

Mongo...I can't believe you don't have a square to spare.....

Much like the rest of you folks....our TP is a cut above a newspaper....which I think might actually be an improvment....with the exception of the ink leaving a stain

I guess the ink would be better than sumthin else.

Comment

I THINK IT WAS THE LAST DIRECTIVE FROM CITY HALL
                      IAFF-IACOJ PROUD

Comment

I'm with Mongo.... I bring my own! I make sure that I have *at least* one roll in my duty bag. It definitely beats the questionable quality of whatever is on sale at Price Costco last week.
                        HazMat
                        ---
                        We gotta be nuts...we're running in when the rats & roaches are running out!

Let No Victim's Ghost Say That We Didn't Try
                        ---
                        Disclaimer:
                        These are my opinions, and only mine, and do not reflect the views of my department.

Comment

You guys have it all wrong. I am happy we have bad paper. I bring my own and use it to barter. For 3 squares of Charmin I can get a box of ego's. For 5 squares, ohh my, thats worth a bag of chips, two diet cokes and a package of stay puff marshmellows.

Comment

Hook-n-Can

I can't believe you don't have a square to spare.....

Well, just one. Use it wisely.

CoopDog

For 3 squares of Charmin I can get a box of ego's.

You got guys that will trade their ego's for TP?

Oh, you mean Eggo's.

For 5 squares, ohh my, thats worth a bag of chips, two diet cokes and a package of stay puff marshmellows.

A bag of chips, stay puff marshmallows and diet cokes...

Just wondering, are you the kinda guy that goes to Burger King and orders two whoppers, jumbo fries and a diet coke?

Comment

[ 12-17-2001: Message edited by: Adam Spencer ]

Adam Spencer
                              Cadet Firefighter/First Responder
                              Nixa Fire District
                              Nixa MO 65714

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola