This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good evening to all:
    I got a bit of bad news . My Girlfriend either got abducted by aliens or didn't show up for my date or something.(here's my chance to be unsolved mysterys and say that dog gone saucer just scooped down and picked her up) . Seriously She didn't show up(after i waited like a hour and half). And she told me on Thursday she'd be there(we we're suppose to meet at Micky D's) so even though i'm depressed but I'll be okay.
    by the way don't they call non-carbonated,non alcholic drink WATER . Just open that butterfly valve on the tanker there's plenty in there. and that's good water(pond/river water)

Comment

• Our esteemed President has been dumped!!!!! And so uncerimonously!!!!!

While on assignment in Gravyhurst, I rounded up hundreds of toothless, gnomelike women willing to do ANYTHING to please our President.

Give me your prefrences sir, and I'll make sure they haven't eaten any gravy first.

Seriously Derek, sorry to hear about it, but not overly surprised. (Trying very hard to hold back the "I told you so")
      IACOJ

Comment

• OK! the truth is out there.... I am so very sorry Prez.!!! The truth is she was kidnapped by the RCMP for FF26's experiments gone terribly wrong, and following the explosions and visor melting incident, was safely transported to Gravybucket, to work at MickeyD's!

Please forgive my initiative! As for the water thing... it is great to mix with alchohol and for drinks in the form of ice!!! Or you can use it to "water" down real beer to import to the States!

We will fix you up at FDIC Woody!

Comment

• Okay couple things guys:
          #1. I'm not suppose to talk about why she didn't show up.She told me to keep it on the Down Low.
          #2 I'll tell you guys it was her fault.
          #3 but next week same We got a date same place place just a little earlier.

Comment

• Prez. Woody,

As your trusted Minister, I wish to mention about a fishing rod, bait and a hook that is tearing out your cheek from the inside as we speak!

Now.... I know that waw and wsfiremn have abandoned you in your time of need, but trust the rest of us, and get some cahonas! Best of luck, for I don't think her extra teeth are worth the effort! Your heart is too big to see the truth. You can get more for your $12.00 worth!!!

Comment

• HEY!!! THAT IS NOT THE TRUTH. I NEVER KIDNAPPED THE PRESIDENTS FIRST LADY AND I NEVER ONCE USED MY GENETIC ENGERING LAB TO PRODUCE ANYTHING MORE THEN AN EAGLE / BEAVER CROSSBREED. Although, I did come up with a good beer/rum combo that I called rum-eer. It is to bad that the formual was lost in the fire... come to think of it, I never did get my fries that I asked for with the mutial aid...

Rest assured oh president woody, I will search out my command sector for your beloved first lady. Oh great Woody, please believe me, I never kidnapped her. I believe that someone planted this information in order to discredit me and tarnish my performance record. I do not hold it against FireMe either, he was only acting on information that he recieved. Your woodyness, If you wish to dismiss me I will go.. if you want me to stay I will do my best to serve.. I await your answer.

HELL YEAH?
              "No one ever called the Fire Department for doing something smart..."

Comment

• you didn't do it dude. your record clean. Now about her. I'm at a debate. I can't tell you what she did but if her offence toward love was a fire truck it would be the super tanker pumper.(complete with 20 man cab,2000 gallon per min pump,4500 gallon tank,tri axle, a helicoptor landing pad,the works) so she kinda of disappointed me what she did but i still love her. All I'm gonna say about what she did was if your g/f or wife did this to you you'd probably dump her in a heartbeat. but she admit she was in the wrong. knows what she did wrong. and said she won't do it again. she feels really bad about it. so i'm trying to help her recover , she's amazed i'm staying with her after this.

Comment

• Heave that ho!

Living the dream...

Comment

• Dude. Seriously. She's gotta go. I've been in your shoes (and I'm pretty close to your age, so you can trust me and believe me, you WILL regret it if you don't end this bullsh%t now.

Comment

• Man, I'll buy you a drink of your choice, just get rid of her! Don't let her rule you like that! If the rest of us would dump her for what she did, then you should take a lesson and do the same! Drink up man....

*Mark
                      FTM-PTB-RFB-EGH

Comment

• Permission to speak, Your Woodness?

Though my involvement in The Society has be more low-key than many of the others here, please do not doubt that I am a loyal fan and am working hard to expand the influence of The Wood.

As for the current situation that our the Most High Maplewood finds himself in with regards to the significant other:

In my personal opinion, your Highness, unless someone died or she was in jail and used her phonecall to call a lawyer, I can't think of a single reason for her to stand you up. While I do not hold any official office, I humbly advice our Most Esteemed Wood to cut his losses. Ask yourself, is this the same girl that dumped me three weeks ago ON NEW YEAR's EVE?!

Thank you for granting me permission to speak in you humbling presence.

[ 01-21-2002: Message edited by: Silver City 4 ]

Bryan Beall
                        Silver City, Oklahoma USA

Comment

• Sorry folks have to close the thread to try to speed up things a little. Feel free to start a new one.

Thanks
                          WebTeam

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                          Working...