X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry, Double post

[ 01-15-2002: Message edited by: AVF&R452 ]

Comment

• You all on here are just plain nutty!!!! Ya'll are nuttier than a bunch of fruitcakes!!!! This thread is good for some laughs.

As for those of u that want to be anal....get the needles out your butts. You all are popsicles..frozen solid with a giant stick up your butts. So, "shut your pieholes, get the sticks out your ears, and clean the wax out your ears"-lighten up...we'er just trying to have fun!!! Yeesh!!!!
      Alisa Tappana, NREMT-B/CNA

All the views, comments, etc expressed herein are mine and not those of my training program or my employer.

"You can't make footprints in the sands of time if you're sitting on your butt. And who wants to make buttprints in the sands of time?"
      -Bob Mowad

Comment

• now Av&R: what was Russ and I doing on the Pump. They said act like your doing something(since i'm the master of acting busy )(once i got paid 11.20 a hour for 8 hours i was suppose to be cleaning and i got done early and we couldn't go home early so for 4 hours all we did was acted like we we're cleaning) I acted like i was checking gauges and throwing the valves.
        to the general woody lovers:
        it's good to be me. I asked my g/f what she wants to do Sunday night(cause the movies on right now kinda of stink)(there's no backdraft )she's like we can always make out for a 3-4 hours. I'm thinking my gosh girl.

Comment

• oh i forgot to tell you guys something. I'm seriously concidering becoming a full time firefighter. But I'm gonna finish college cause couple reasons #1 education never hurts you #2 it's a fall back job if there's ever cutbacks
          #3 It makes my parents happy(and since they're paying for it i think i should do that)
          I'll probably go for full time wildfire. It's not I don't like structure just I like firefighting Wildfires better.(both work you good)(unless you get called to fire alarm and it's a false alarm )(we've all been on those)(usually i spend that afternoon re-rolling or bedding hose cause they take a line into the house.) just as long as i don't have to get stuck on a dry hydrant with Hard suction . If your like 2 inches off and try to bend that back (a tiny bit)you about blow a lung trying to bend that.and on the radio you hear then asking "is pumper by pond ready to pump" I'm like "not yet" i wish we had normal hydrants so we could use soft suction. or you can be like my dork chief and use hard suction on a town near where i live and blew up the hydrant.plus we we're water robbing. we had a fire about 3-5 miles from this town and I'm like there's no water sources around except the hydrants in town. so chief like jump in the passenger side of the tanker(so i did) and we headed to town. Then he put on hard suction i almost said what in the hell are you doing but with me being the rookie and him being the chief i said derek keep your mouth shut. so all the sudden i hear this bad sound. I'm like uh chief is it suppose to do that. he's like i don't think so. then we topped off our tanker. next week that town called my chief and asked him if we knew anything about that hydrant and we said we know nothing about your hydrant. I know I know it wasn't nice to do. But i sat in the truck most of the time he did that.

Comment

• So Woody,

What do you plan to do on Sunday night for the Remaining 2 3/4 to 3 3/4 hours???

Jim

Comment

• Sunday is gonna big day for me. I get up at 6 or 6 30 and go to training at 8 to noon. Then I'll come home from there(by the time i drive home and put up my gear)(it's at the station 1 of sidney) It will be 1. so then come home eat lunch. I might watch about a hour of TV or talk with you guys. Then take a nap till about 5 or 5 30. then get up shower and get cleaned up. leave my house at 6.(she lives about 45 min to a hour away) pick her up at 7. go out for dinner . then see how things go from there.
              i talked with her last night and she acted like she wants to go out for dinner and a movie(she even said micky D's is fine)(my kind of girl) (but i'll probably take her to something nicer than micky d's or a burger place) but most of the movies out there stink or i've seen them. Ocean's 11 seen it.(good), Harry Pot head i'm not watching(it's a 12 year old movie), Lord of Rings(that's about same age group),Snow Dogs(same thing), Blackhawk down looks good but that's a war movie not very romantic, Leopold and Kate looks okay but when he's riding around on his horse i think of our pumper/steamer .
              Joe Somebody kinda of looks good but somebody told me it stinks. WE NEED BACKDRAFT 2: Woody becomes a full timer. (which would include Woody's super tanker pumper.)(even though they have plenty of hydrants we'd still have a 4500 gallon tanker with 2000 gallon pump per min.
              now for the schedule for today:
              Go to school. stay after and finish up my algebra. I have to do a few small chores for mom. Come home around 3-4. Then I'll probably start thinking about my paper I'm going to write(start getting ideas)( i think it's due tuesday) I gotta write a page about my graduation. which will hopefully consist of more than i walked across the stage picked up my diploma and walked off the stage.

Comment

• Walk across the stage with your *** hanging out of the gown. That will get everyones attention. I'd take your woman to McD's, then while your there hit on the workers.
                FTM-PTB-RFB-EGH

Comment

• Total time from first come-hither look to snuffing out the cigarette butt...15 minutes Max

Comment

• Here's the latest...

"Wood" (sung to the tune of the theme from "Shaft")

Who's the cool fireman hick
                    That's a twelve-dollar meal to all the chicks?
                    Wood!
                    You're damn right
                    Who is the 816
                    that’s good to shag for at least 15?
                    Wood!
                    Can ya dig it?
                    Who's the buttie that won’t freak out
                    when there's fire all about?
                    Wood!
                    Right on!
                    You see this cat Wood is a bad mother--
                    Hold your traffic!
                    But I'm talkin' about Wood
                    Then we can dig it
                    He's a chrome-domed man
                    And no one understands him, not even his woman
                    Maplewood!
                    “I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.”
                    ― Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

• EastKY,

STOP IT!!!! You're Killin Me!!!

Comment

• Okay Everybody,

This is my third attempt to report in so here it goes. I have found proof of IB(a horrible odor that I don't want to talk about) at three of the Hooters' locations that I have searched. Here is a list of my needed supplies to carry on my mission....

1. 1 HAZMAT suit with SCBA .
                        2. 6 cases of Lysol air freshener .
                        3. 4 large sheets of velcro .
                        4. 2 pairs of X-ray glasses .
                        5. 2 sticks of bubble gum and a hula-hoop.
                        6. $300.00 in cash, I prefer all ones .
                        7. 1 line of bright orange 2.5 with nozzle.
                        8. A gallon of liquid soap (bulk size for IB).
                        9. 6 rolls of duct tape (the camo type).
                        10. My GPS, Leatherman tool, & my trusty MagLite.

In regard to little ems student's remark, WHAT?
                        . That is all for now, over and out.
                        BKE
                        Proud to be an American.

"No animals were used in the posting of this thread. Two sticks of bubble gum and a hulahoop yes, animals no..."

Comment

• Sorry double post!!

[ 01-16-2002: Message edited by: bke ]

BKE
                          Proud to be an American.

"No animals were used in the posting of this thread. Two sticks of bubble gum and a hulahoop yes, animals no..."

Comment

• From the Mississippi Den of the Woody Society:

"You all on here are just plain nutty!!!! Ya'll are nuttier than a bunch of fruitcakes!!!! This thread is good for some laughs.
                            As for those of u that want to be anal....get the needles out your butts. You all are popsicles..frozen solid with a giant stick up your butts. So, "shut your pieholes, get the sticks out your ears, and clean the wax out your ears"-lighten up...we'er just trying to have fun!!! Yeesh!!!!"

Well, shuck my corn, fry my grits, flip my flop and give me the ****s! I'm more tickled than a puppy with a feather up his butt!
                            “I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.”
                            ― Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

• EastKYFF,
                              Stop Please!At least for a little while. I am laughing so hard I have to pee. My stomach hurts, and My eyes are watering. Or is that from IB.

Ok I have recovered, Carry on.

That is all.
                              Shawn M. Cecula
                              Firefighter
                              IACOJ Division of Fire and EMS

Comment

• Hi Guys and Gals...

Yes, it has been a while since I have been hear. I must explane.

After Woody got Canadian-napped and our yarn was cut I got really really scared. I fled to an isolated area. I was living off of the land for the entire time. Until I saw an orange sign that looked like an owl with big eyes. I was lured to it. When I walked in they must have known that I was the VP of WATWSSFC, LLC because everyone got up and left covering their faces.

These girls in nearly nothing came to where I was and served me with food and drink. I wish they would put some clothes on. Many of them are cold due to the lack of covering. I may not be a smart man but I know how to tell if a chick is cold.

The man from the back noticed that I needed a change of clothes so he brought me one of the outfits that the servers were wearing. I must admit, they don't fit me like they do the girls but it is comfortable. They said they are going to add an extra pocket in the front for my... well, you know.

I am making good tips. They put me in a section where a bunch of guys come in to listen to music and watch music videos. I am starting to like the Judy Garland, Barbara Striesand and Bette Midler that they play. The guys that come in really like me. They have even invited me to some of the parties that they have. I haven't been yet but this one guy, Lance, keeps reminding me about it. I am still thinking about it.

Don't worry about me. I am fine. I will keep you posted. Until next time.

Bye Guys and Gals!

Please write me at: [email protected]

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...