Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$500 to protect what? You sound like you really need a chrome job, all right.

Hey everybody, the schematics are finished for the new Supper Pumper. I'll e-mail it to anybody who'll post their address, with the caveat that I retain all copyrights.
    “I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

captn203 you must NOT KNOW JACK SQUAT about computer networking cause Cisco is like one of the best computer networking software programs.
      Plus you've never been to my dept. I'm one of the better interior dudes we got. I'm always in training. I gotta take my FF 2 sometime. I got my FF 1,S-130,S-190,I-110(thats all wildfire classes) and Farm Accident class.

Comment

look its my 500 bucks if i wanna spend it on a helmet thats my bussiness. i don't tell ya how to spend your cash.
        The specs We'll probably get(on a used rig)
        3000 gallon tandem
        1000 or 1250 pump
        4 door 6 man cab
        hopefully plenty of compartments.

Comment

we got about 15 members and there all older than me except another rookie thats about same age as me(he's my interior buddie) the chief is my dad's work buddie, he's also my waterball buddie.

Comment

Plenty of compartments for what?

All those flashlights.

Comment

You don't have a gunrack in the back window, eh? There's way too much buddy-ing around in that dept.

Like Clinton said: don't ask, don't tell.

Apparently you're one of the most modest people on the roster, as well.

Comment

What the.....
                Uh....

Everyone that sees this as quality entertainment ...(like me!)
                The following movies are a MUST SEE!

The Dancin' Outlaw
                and..
                The Dancin' Outlaw 2- Jessco goes to Hollywood

If anyone has seen these movies....please post, reminds me of Maplewood.
                FTM-PTB
                trk4

Comment

The website "JescoPage"
                  I think that's actually our man!
                  FTM-PTB
                  trk4

Comment

Just as long as you aint got none of them butt buddies your ok with me Maplewood....these boys obviously aint heard of the buddy system. Some of us just aint that lucky to be one of the sharpest tacks in the pack....these guys are just jealous of you brutha. Just because the old family tree don't have many branches don't mean a thang.

Now you be careful on that old 4 wheeler you got there....can't be getting yourself all hurt up and stuff. Little old Maplewood needs a few good men...and with you down...they'd be looking at only a couple.

Comment

Were your parents related to their in-laws?

Comment

You guys have got to stop!!! I'm dyin over here!!! Maplewood, listen, just walk away b-4 it gets any worse, I'm begging you!! And if you actually build/buy this monster rig of your I gotta come and see it! Please stop watching Backdraft, chroming out protective equipment, sounding like you know something....

Comment

It's official! Maplewood is #1 in the running for 2001 HOTY award!

*Hoople Of The Year!

[ 12-18-2001: Message edited by: Captain Gonzo ]

‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
                          Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

whats a hoople of the yr award?
                            besides if you guys don't know what a buddie system is. it's where you get to know your interior buddie better( like what's his hobbies, whats his family like, if he has any problems, things like that)(its basically someone to listen to a care about) and no it's not gay sex(very funny) and to me that's what a f.d. about having a 2nd family and people who care about you.
                            SO If ever hit the lotto even if it's a little jackpot(like 4 million) I'm gonna donate like 2 million to my dept to BUILD MY DREAM TRUCK you guys kid me about. I promise if this happens i'll put up pics of the big rig.

Comment

This is terrific. In the wildfire community Maplewood falls into a "watch out" category. There is something really scary going on here. I'm not sure I want to be around Maplewood Ohio when the "whoo-whoo" goes off. I haver a couple of questions for you the Maplewood:
                              1. Did you get hurt in that Farm Accident class you took? 2. Are you sure you're wearing the right sized helmet? 3. What color is the sun on your planet? 4. If you ever, ever have the chance to conduct a training session at Firehouse Expo, FDIC, or any other conference, PLEASE post the announcement. I would not want to miss that experience.

Comment

Not sure if its Hoople of the Year or Jackass of the Century? He does a disservice to all proud Hooples and Wackers all across North America. All in All this one of the funniest forums I have read in a while!!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X