Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maybe if you add atleast 150 lbs to him( i was born at 10 lbs 10 oz) havesn't stop growing since. Sure I might not be the best speller but if the chief tells me to do something I'll do it unless it's impossible.I was thinking of a new nickname for our soon to be new tanker this is it
    WATER HOG.
    give me other ideas if you got them.
    by the way guys I hope y'all have a good and SAFE holidays,
    Derek (aka Maplewood F.D.)

Comment

• Thanks ladycapn, that was the whole jist of where I was going with that.
      MFD, I won't kill you if you post her pic. She'll never even know!

Merry christmas to all!

Comment

• yeah right she knows i hang out here since i always talking bout firehouse.com.if Becca(that's short for Rebecca)(thats my g/f) found her pics online. i'd be a shelby county code 6(dead on arrival) . besides she's a public service person in college(she said she gets cuffs soon cause shes wants to be a probabtion officer) ( if ya know what i mean)(knowing my luck she'll lose the key and i'll have to call all my buds at the dept for bolt cutters)(i'd NEVER LIVE THAT ONE DOWN)
        By the way i got a funny new name for the new tanker/pumper
        you know how you guys call me Woody for short Maplewood
        well since it will be a 6 or 8 man tanker/pumper
        "the woody wagon"

Comment

• And despite the ridicule and advice, it continues........I guess some folks just can't learn.

Comment

• Logs: I guess it goes to show you that the fire service IS an equal opportunity employer!! Even "cranial challenged" hooples are hired!!

[ 12-21-2001: Message edited by: dr inferno ]

Comment

• Mr Maplewood:
              I am absolutely amazed at your ability to let insults bounce off! We all have something to learn from you. I can honestly say I would not have come back. You let everyone have their laugh (at your expense) and came right back. My hats off to you. Stay safe and keep the speeds down. MErry Christmas!!

Comment

• well jdm,
                thanks for your complement. I guess all those years of high school kidding paid off. As long I make people smile and laugh i feel I'm doing something good for you guys a good duty. I know you full time guys have it tougher than me(volunteer) so i like to make something to look forward to once you get up in the morning. so by my crack head spelling and some of my redneck firefighting tricks make make you guys happy then there's plenty more to come.

Comment

• is anyone gonna tell me what the HOTY award is? I think i deserve a explanation providing i SHOULD WIN IT.

Comment

• EastKyFF, It took me a few tries to get through your poem as I was laughing too much to concentrate!!!

Tailboard_Jockey, the pic you posted got me going all over again....gawd, my sides hurt!!

Comment

• Looks like Big Bird's got himself some supper on the way back from that call!
                      Living the dream...

Comment

• This has got to be some of the funniest stuff ever. Tailboard_jockey, you always manage to come out on top. You are a riot.

I found Woody the Big Bird's homepage for the fanclub. We all have to join. He also has his own movie.

www.members.home.net/jescopage/index.htm

Merry Christmas everyone!!
                        Begin with the end in mind.

Be safe out there!!

Comment

• Hey Tailboard, your buddy looks like he could use another drink.

Comment

• Tailboard, now stop it!!!! I asked that boy NOT to put his poor girlfriends picture on here and here you go and do it anyways!!! Shame on you.
                            IACOJ

Comment

• Looks to me like that passanger is saying:

"wwwwwwhhhhaaaaazzzzaaaapppp!!!!!"
                              My opinions only.

AGS-SGA 091101

Comment

• y'all are great i really liked that link to that other page. about the american hero and inspires others. the poor elvis pic in the background just finished it off. now about the deer in my pickup. I don't think so I got a 2002 Toyota Tundra 4x4 v-8 red(what other colors is a fireman's truck suppose to be) so if i put a deer inside the truck i'd give you guys my chrome helmet to beat me with.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X