This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairly new Pumper/Tanker woo whoooo

We're selling our 2 Fords(one seen in my signature) and our 1500 gallon tanker. and getting a used 2000 gallon,(we don't care about the pump as long as its between 1000-2000 gpm), I'm hopeing(crossing my fingers) to get a pierce or American LaFrance with a 6 or 8 man cab. the pierce we have is older but it's my favorite truck at the station. Plus(listen to this) my interior buddie works at a place sells Luverne fire trucks he said I don't care what people say Pierce is the best truck out there.(i'm thinking dang and you sell Luverne)

Ummm............... yeah.............ok.........and the point of that was?????
    COFire
    PROTECTING THOSE WHO DEFEND AMERICA ===================================

Comment

the reason i'm excited is cause we're a rural fire dept and we gotta wait until the trucks are DEAD or in REALLY BAD shape before we get rid of them

Comment

Uh, OK.........

Comment

Where exactly is Maplewood Ohio?

I gotta know.

One more question....any truth to the rumor that you're starring in the new movie "Dude, Where's my fire engine" ???

[ 12-14-2001: Message edited by: Hook-n-Can ]

Comment

okay Maplewood is about a hour northwest of Columbus.
            I don't know bout the truth about that movie call my agent.

Comment

Sorry I forgot to tell ya a couple things
              #1 I'M DEAD SERIOUS on the back of my coat (is starts out like normal coat says Depts name and my name) Then on the bottom of the tail says H.T.F.D.(first time i read that i was like what? It stands for Hick Town Fire Dept. I SWEAR that's on my coat.
              #2 Latest update on the tanker/pumper from our super smart(yeah right) member Steve. (he's doing a little truck shopping online) He found a nice 3000 gallon tandem axle with 750 gpm pump and the chief said no to that because he wants ATLEAST 1000 gpm pump. he'd perfer 1250 or 1500(like on "big daddy"(that's our big pierce)) so we're still looking for a big tanker with a big pump on it. a lot of depts around here have them(i know of 2 neighbor districts that have them) there great cause you can do most everything with them

Comment

Hey guys, just wanted you to know, I bought a new tooth brush today. yep, certified pre-owned Oral-B
                this replaces my Big Bird tooth brush which I've had since I was 4. this new one, it has 200 bristles, man the previous owner really took good care of her. wanted a 300 bristle one but you know the market for used tooth brushes is a small one.

well, I guess you all just don't understand.

-Nick

Comment

Good for you Nick. Glad you finally got upgraded. Does your new rig meet the current standards ??

Comment

This place is just to funny..lol....
                    Andrew
                    Firefighter/EMT
                    New Jersey

Comment

Hey don't knock Big Bird that's my nickname
                      I got that nickname cause my waterball coat is BRIGHT YELLOW and i'm 6 ft 6 300 lbs(so Big Bird i guess fits)
                      so now on my fire helmet and Gear rack says big bird

Comment

Yep, she meets the standard set forth by the ADA, however, the blue stripe has worn off so I think it may be expired

Comment

LMAO!!!! You guys are a scream!! Well if you are big bird, then I must be Tweety Bird in my bright yellow Globes, being only 5'2" and 120 lbs?

Hey Maple, should talk to the guys from the North about the BOHICA campaign. Seems to me they wear Tshirts around negotiation times.
                          Bend
                          Over
                          Here
                          It
                          Comes
                          Again

Have a great day, and good luck finding your new truck (though seriously hon, I'm hoping Santa brings you something much more interesting for Christmas lol)
                          IACOJ

Comment

hey I'd be very happy with a new pumper/tanker for x-mas . only thing is the way i want it the other guys don't like cause they say it's too big.
                            I want 4600-5000 gallon tank
                            1500 or 2000 gpm pump
                            10 man cab
                            Code 3 sirens and lights
                            400-450 hp Cat motor with jake brake (with that much water you need some serious ponies to get up and go)
                            air brakes
                            FireComs FOR EVERYONE IN THE CAB
                            and all new equipt on the truck(like jaws, spreaders, generator,lights,all that crap)
                            but thats my dream truck so unless i hit the lotto that won't happen.

Comment

I gotta good idea partner. Get one of them there sh*t trucks, you know, the kind that hauls sewage, and convert it over to a fire truck. They work real nice.
                              "Greater love hath no man than this; that a man lay down his life for his friends."

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X