• Show
Clear All

• cake&bowls
    replied
    Lites out, music up...im in.

Leave a comment:

• charbo
    replied
    This is the first that I have heard of it, but it sounds good to me.

Please keep us infomed of anything else that can be done.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Brian Dunlap
    replied
    Yes there was a post about the Christmas Light Black-Out on 12/11. I'm In !!

Leave a comment:

• Turk II
    replied
    A few weeks ago someone posted a similar post about December 11... if I remember corrected he/she was asking for everyone to black out their Christmas lights for one night in remembrace of 9/11.

- Turk II

Leave a comment:

• Diane E
    started a topic FYI......

FYI......

Action Item

We will never forget September 11.

On December 11 - the three-month anniversary of the September 11 attacks - President George W. Bush is asking countries across the world to hold remembrance events and to play their national anthems or other appropriate music at the exact moment the first airplane struck the World Trade Center in New York (8:46 EST).

The terrorists would like nothing more than to silence the world's vocal opposition to their frightening vision.

When nations around the world join hands in unity on December 11, the light of freedom and opportunity will once again shine on the terrorists' dark and frightening vision of murder and fear.

President George W. Bush will lead the worldwide initiative with the playing of the national anthem on December 11 at an event at 8:46 a.m. (EST). Similar events will also take place at the Pentagon, in New York, and in Pennsylvania.

Please forward this to friends and family and encourage them to never forget September 11.

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X