X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimMccarthy
    replied
    Guess I live under a rock here, too. Read the lyrics and had to grab a kleenex. Gotta go back and buy the CD ASAP.

Be Safe All

Jim, RN-C, FF/EMT

Leave a comment:

• Zane Owens
    replied
    My insurance gave me a brake on premium because I live along the central rockies. There is plenty of material for remodel and repair. I also have a wood burning stove to keep our rock warm. I try my best to keep it fit for a Lady.

My next project is to integrate ISO into the picture.

Leave a comment:

• LT1/101
    replied
    WOW that is on bid *** rock- It is up in Michigan too!!

Leave a comment:

• no_name_FF
    replied
    http://www.mcvaymedia.com/adltcontmp/kissedhero.htm

Leave a comment:

• EFDems841
    replied
    Do we have DSL or Cable modem under this rock, or are we stuck with 56K dialup?

Leave a comment:

• FireMdic734
    replied
    Hello from Upstate NY,

I didn't know so many of you lived under the same rock as us... Who's paying rent too? Anyhow, this is my first posting and just wanted to say hi. I checked out the sight re Kristy and plan to buy her cd. Thanks, be safe.

Andy

Leave a comment:

• FireMdic734
    replied
    Hello from Upstate NY,

I didn't know so many of you lived under the same rock as us... Who's paying rent too? Anyhow, this is my first posting and just wanted to say hi. I checked out the sight re Kristy and plan to buy her cd. Thanks, be safe.

Andy

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Hendricks
    replied
    Rocks in the great north west. Or should i say the great nort west rocks.

Leave a comment:

• LoriO
    replied
    Thanks for posting the site COFire. I can come out from under my rock now!!! That really is a beautiful song, what a wonderful tribute to the passengers who gave their lives that day to save others over PA.

Leave a comment:

• sconfire
    replied
    I use Morpheus! I got it after Napster went "stupid"! I found the song, after I saw this thread, in about 2 minutes and downloaded it in about 45 seconds. Thank God for Cable Modem!

[ 12-08-2001: Message edited by: sconfire ]

Leave a comment:

• xenophon13
    replied
    Since we are all living under this rock I think I need to pose a serious question. Does our home owners insurance cover landslides?

Leave a comment:

• Fire737
    replied
    COFire, Thanks for the site info. I will check it out. My rock doesn't have an antenna so my reception is bad. That must be why I am the only person who hadn't heard the song yet. Thanks for the info though, sometimes the only info I hear is off the FHB'S. Please keep me and my Frozen rock updated.

Leave a comment:

• Adze
    replied
    Gonzo...yes it definately does...I just looked out my window and realized their is a rock right above my house.

Leave a comment:

• COFireLt
    replied
    Fire737
    well, I too live under a 4 bedroom rock, no wonder it's always so damn cold in my house come winter time. Anyway, Kristy Jackson is indeed a teacher of music, although she's also a songwriter who has worked with many of the big time performers such as Reba, and so on. She also runs a business out of Nashville. Well, for the rest of us who haven't heard the song, you can find it at www.kristyjackson.com The song is called "Little did she know (she kissed a hero)" and also tells the story which inspired her to write it. Just for those interested. Take Care

Leave a comment:

• code_blue81
    replied
    I think this rock needs some new paint or something. It's a little too dark for me. But I think Logs must be under the darkest corner. Napster was a song-swapping system that was shut down. I lived off of it for like 8 months.

code_blue81

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X