Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate rocks. How in the world did I get under hear? Must have had a good night at some point but don't remember!

Comment

3GREYHOUNDS, that shaking is coming from my gaseous discharges here in Utah

Stay safe,

*Mark
      FTM-PTB-RFB-EGH

Comment

Don't knock rocks. I have a few friends that live in Boulder. And I hear it's expensive. But what the heck is napster??

Comment

I think this rock needs some new paint or something. It's a little too dark for me. But I think Logs must be under the darkest corner. Napster was a song-swapping system that was shut down. I lived off of it for like 8 months.

code_blue81
          Jeremy Culver
          IACOJ Bureau of EMS

These views are my own and do not represent the views or opinions of anyambulance service that I am affiliated with.

Help our fellow firefighters.
          www.helpingourown.com
          "Firefighters Helping Firefighters"

Comment

Fire737
            well, I too live under a 4 bedroom rock, no wonder it's always so damn cold in my house come winter time. Anyway, Kristy Jackson is indeed a teacher of music, although she's also a songwriter who has worked with many of the big time performers such as Reba, and so on. She also runs a business out of Nashville. Well, for the rest of us who haven't heard the song, you can find it at www.kristyjackson.com The song is called "Little did she know (she kissed a hero)" and also tells the story which inspired her to write it. Just for those interested. Take Care
            COFire
            PROTECTING THOSE WHO DEFEND AMERICA ===================================

Comment

Gonzo...yes it definately does...I just looked out my window and realized their is a rock right above my house.
              IACOJ Agitator
              Fightin' Da Man Since '78!

Comment

COFire, Thanks for the site info. I will check it out. My rock doesn't have an antenna so my reception is bad. That must be why I am the only person who hadn't heard the song yet. Thanks for the info though, sometimes the only info I hear is off the FHB'S. Please keep me and my Frozen rock updated.

Comment

Since we are all living under this rock I think I need to pose a serious question. Does our home owners insurance cover landslides?
                  When the defecation hits the oscillation I'll be there.

Comment

I use Morpheus! I got it after Napster went "stupid"! I found the song, after I saw this thread, in about 2 minutes and downloaded it in about 45 seconds. Thank God for Cable Modem!

[ 12-08-2001: Message edited by: sconfire ]

Always remember the CHARLESTON 9

Captain Grant Mishoe, Curator of History
                    North Charleston and American LaFrance Fire Museum
                    "You'll never know where you're going until you remember where you came from"
                    www.legacyofheroes.org
                    www.firehistory.org
                    www.sconfire.com

Comment

Thanks for posting the site COFire. I can come out from under my rock now!!! That really is a beautiful song, what a wonderful tribute to the passengers who gave their lives that day to save others over PA.
                      All gave some, Some gave all. There is no higher honor than human service. To work for the common good is the greatest deed.".

Comment

Rocks in the great north west. Or should i say the great nort west rocks.

Comment

Hello from Upstate NY,

I didn't know so many of you lived under the same rock as us... Who's paying rent too? Anyhow, this is my first posting and just wanted to say hi. I checked out the sight re Kristy and plan to buy her cd. Thanks, be safe.

Andy
                          "Lead, follow, or get out of my Way"

Comment

Hello from Upstate NY,

I didn't know so many of you lived under the same rock as us... Who's paying rent too? Anyhow, this is my first posting and just wanted to say hi. I checked out the sight re Kristy and plan to buy her cd. Thanks, be safe.

Andy
                            "Lead, follow, or get out of my Way"

Comment

Do we have DSL or Cable modem under this rock, or are we stuck with 56K dialup?
                              HELL YEAH!!!
                              The comments made by me are just that. Not of the Fire dept or Ambulance squad I am on.

Comment

http://www.mcvaymedia.com/adltcontmp/kissedhero.htm
                                The above is MY OPINION only and not that of anyone else. I am not representing any organization in making a post here!!!!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X