Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Firefighters getting married soon???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Firefighters getting married soon???

Seriously, any firefighters planning on getting married in the next year or so? My husband and I have 100 matchbox ladder trucks left over from our wedding that we would like to sell.

We used them for the seating cards, put the ladder up and the card fits right on top of the truck cab behind the light bar and the ladder holds it in place from above. The guests loved them and the guys from my fire dept actually had fun making up a whole fire scene at their table using their trucks and anything else they could find!!!!!!

If anyone is intersted in the trucks or want to see a picture of one, email me at [email protected] or leave a post here for me. thanks!!!!

Lori
    All gave some, Some gave all. There is no higher honor than human service. To work for the common good is the greatest deed.".

It sounds like it was a hit at your wedding. If possible I'd like to see some pictures,if you have any. My other half and I are planning a wedding for June and would like to know how your turned out. Thanks.

code_blue81
    Jeremy Culver
    IACOJ Bureau of EMS

These views are my own and do not represent the views or opinions of anyambulance service that I am affiliated with.

Help our fellow firefighters.
    www.helpingourown.com
    "Firefighters Helping Firefighters"

Comment

That goes double for me. Now if only I could find some yellow trucks. If you could please email me a picture.
      Shawn M. Cecula
      Firefighter
      IACOJ Division of Fire and EMS

Comment

Well we better get an invite you guys.
        Where the hell is Farina Ill anyway?

Comment

Code Blue,

You don't have your email address accessable from the board so I'm going to try and post a link here to a couple of pics I set up on photopoint. The first two are close ups of the truck with the seating card (I didn't have any left so I faked it and used a business card but it gives you an idea) and the third is a picture from our wedding. Not one of the better pics but if you look on the table in front of us, you can see our truck!!Photopoint page w/fire truck pics
          All gave some, Some gave all. There is no higher honor than human service. To work for the common good is the greatest deed.".

Comment

LoriO,

That was a brilliant idea! I loved it. And you looked beautiful. Congratulations to you both!!!

Comment

Thanks Fifi. Not being a very creative person, I even surprised myself when I came up with the idea!!!

Comment

I hope he's not an engine man...

Wait!!! This was in Connecticut and I wasn't invited!!!

Seriously, nice idea. Too bad I got married back in 2000. April 15th to be exact. Marriage and Tax, or as I like to call it...the double death! LOL
                IACOJ Agitator
                Fightin' Da Man Since '78!

Comment

Truckie,
                  Farina's toward the southern part of the state. About 25miles south of Effingham (If you know where that is.

code_blue81
                  Jeremy Culver
                  IACOJ Bureau of EMS

These views are my own and do not represent the views or opinions of anyambulance service that I am affiliated with.

Help our fellow firefighters.
                  www.helpingourown.com
                  "Firefighters Helping Firefighters"

Comment

Gee Adze, you didn't get your invitation??? Guess the mail must have lost that one. Sorry!!!!

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by LoriO:
                      Gee Adze, you didn't get your invitation??? Guess the mail must have lost that one. Sorry!!!!

Well, if it had to go through Wallingford, I think that is a good thing! LOL
                      IACOJ Agitator

Comment

That was one hell of a good idea!!! Too late for me though, my funeral--I mean wedding--was May 3, 1997.
                        Opinions stated are mine only and do not reflect those of my companies.

FTM-PTB-EGH-RFB-KTF

Comment

Married????? I'm available for FREE counseling for any of you jakes that are about to walk the plank.

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by Hook-n-Can:
                            Remember Fallen Brothers

Does that refer to the married Jakes? LOL
                            IACOJ Agitator

Comment

Good point Adze, going through Wallingford probably isn't a good thing!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X