Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krista, I couldn't agree more, good call!

Comment

Grit

I hear 48 Hours will be down to do a show on 5'11" 215# male Texans. Can we expect to see you?

Naw, I'm camera shy. Besides if they we're to come our way the chief would schedule them on a day when I was off. Sometimes I answer their questions and disregard the politics of the situation.

"Mongo, why did these three houses burn?

"Well you see those dried wood shingles?"

"Yes"

"They're all nice and pretty and all, but a person would be stupid to put them on the biggest investment they've ever made."

there's only two genders, right?

Nope, there are two sexes.

There are five recognized (by some and soon to be tried to be forced on all) genders.

We used to be required to attend cultural awareness classes in the county where I work.

Honestly, those classes are a crock, but I love them!

Now here's the funny part: All the student firefighters & officers (of ALL types) would gang up on the instructors and point out that the only fair way to hire is to give a fair test, and hire from the top score down. this got to be so out of hand that the classes had to be stopped.

Logic and liberalism do not mix!
      It's only my opinion. I do not speak for any group or organization I belong to or associate with or people I know - especially my employer. If you like it, we can share it, you don't have to give me credit. If you don't, we are allowed to disagree too (but be ready to be challenged, you may be on to something I'm not). That's what makes America great!

Comment

you're da man Mongo

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...