Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of these are really good, If any of you know any special forces units as the guys how they get someone to talk.
    I have heard of hot knifes to take off the skin, and then take some rock salt to the open area.

Hang him 2 feet off the ground and take one of his feet off, so he can feel the blood run out, yes slow and will be able to feel the pain.

but fire is always a good idea as well

Heck or I think make him watch rosie talk show for a few hours!

Comment

We've been kicking this around at the BIG 6 for awhile, what we finally came up with was to capture this guy, bring him to the US for a sex change and then cut him loose back in Afghanistan. Since his boys treated most women marginally better than cattle we figured nature would take its course, let's see, later tonight will it be sheep or........ and those burquas are so sexy!

Comment

Take him to NYC and let each firefighter and family member of a Res1cue firefighter beat the living day lights out of him
        Engine 101
        The Pride of Old Town

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeU8-8xSvMU

http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h155/Seagrave7/

Comment

somehow strap him to the road and take the biggest FDNY fire truck(loaded with gear,water and people) do about 70 over him.If i was driving i wouldn't even slow down from the time i took off till after i hit him.then afterwards i'd jump out of the truck and say " i wanna see you hurt the american spirit now you @sshole"

Comment

First I'd make him take a bath. He looks like he could stink!
            God Bless our wonderful country.

Comment

I agree with Mike M. I would do one other thing first. Video my sister kicking his butt and mail a copy to the Taliban. Then....get the best sex change doctor to do the surgery, put him on estrogen therapy for a couple of months and send him back to the Taliban. (Maybe let a desperate inmate rape him first)

Comment

First his a** belongs to the FireFighter's of FDNY. But given the chance I would tie the most foul stinking pig I could find and tie the two of them on the front of a 15,000 Daisey Cutter Bomb and drop his sorry a** on his own little pee shooting army. That would take me 4 minutes and 59 seconds with 40 feet of rope and 4 handcuff knots and 1 second to push the button and send him on his way. Now that I think about it a video would be nice of the look on his face as he was headed earth bound out of a B 52 at 10,000. That should give him plenty of time to start introducing himself to Alaha. Coutesy of All of us American's.

GOD Bless FDNY and All of the Lost Brother's

Comment

I would love to F_ _ _ Bin HIDEN up my self but that would be a little messy! A Marine buddy of mine thought this up...
                  "It's God's responsiblity to forgive Bin Laden,
                  It's ours to set up the meeting!"

SAVE THE CAMELS!...KILL AN AL QUEDA MEMBER TODAY!!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X