Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iF YOU HAD BIN LADEN FOR FIVE MINUTES?

jUST WONDERING IF A GROUP OF FIREFIGHTER GOT AHOLD OF BIN LADEN FOR 5 MINUTES WHAT WOULD YOU DO,JUST CUTIOUS.

I and Mister SIG only need about .5 seconds. The remaining 4 minutes 59.5 seconds can be used by others.

Your target.......

Comment

Take your pick

[ 12-05-2001: Message edited by: E229lt ]

Comment

Make him walk the plank!

Arrrr!

Comment

I'd strip Bin Laden naked, dump a bucket of water over his head, and tie him to a tree in my back yard - it's been about -40F these days. I think he'd last about 5 minutes!

Probie Name: HurryUpMichelle!!

Comment

Well, the closest thing to decent I can put on this without getting scolded by the webteam is this....

I'd tie him to our rig by his family jewels. I would then drag him to New York...about 10 hours...and turn him over to FDNY. I would like to take care of him myself, but justice would be better served if America's Best and Bravest take care of him.
            Begin with the end in mind.

Be safe out there!!

Comment

I would stock up with some IV kits and blood so when I got to ground zero with him I could continue to keep him alive long enough for everyone of FDNY and their family and whoever would enjoy a chance to take a smack at him!!

Can't let the little coward go quickly!
              Fishers Fire Dept.
              FF/Medic
              Local 416

Comment

I think this says it all.... Or maybe a combination of hurry ups idea and the wood chipper from Fargo http://www.joecartoon.com/cartoons/frog.html

J.B.WEIR
                Summerville Vol Fire Dept
                Pride In Service !

Comment

The wood chipper from Fargo! Oooooooo nice!
                  Probie Name: HurryUpMichelle!!

Comment

I think we can tie two topics together. One of the others this morning asks the best way to warm up a chain saw. I think we all know a good answer.

Comment

Simple:..................................KILL HIM!
                      BUT
                      If I could invite some people to join me I would tie his Saudi butt to a pole and have every family member and co-worker from 9/11 WTC and pentagon pick up a stone and stone him. Then if there is one breath of air still in his lungs.
                      I would take him in a plane and open the door and Kick his *** out of it into a open field then have anyone who wanted come over and do a little dance on his head. Then ...........Relieve myself right on the remainder of his bearded face.

Wow I feel better Now!
                      Really I'm a nice guy just a little angry.

Stay safe out there!!

Comment

I agree he should be turned over to the NY emergency services personnel. But to answer the question originally posted:

I would start by gouging out his eyes, ripping off his 'nads, and shoving them down his throat.

And then I would start to get creative.

Comment

I've always liked this one.....sew his ***ho*e shut and keep feeding him, and feeding him, and feeding him.

Comment

Ahh what the heck, I'll throw a couple in for fun. Hmm, lets see....Wire brushes and rubbing alchol is always a good one. I'd take his [email protected] sack, wedge it in a dresser draw, and then stretch it over the top of the dresser, and beat it with a spiked bat. Or sandpaper his anus hole and give a good smack of turpentine. Break every finger one by one, and then smash his toes one by one with a hammer. Although broken elbows always make a very strong point, and they never heal right. Also it may be a little quick but staring someone in the face when you cut there throat and they can hear the air whistling through the opening of their trachea can be quite interesting.

Then I'd drag him to the worst/meanest female prison in the U.S. Put him in there in a general cell block, and have plenty of plungers, and any other long thick object laying around if you know what I mean.
                            Just so everyone knows, I served in the Marines and lets say was in a position to learn many interesting interrogation techniques, (although not sanctioned by any government associated with the geneva convention) to use quickly in unconventional situations. So, no I am not pyscotic.
                            -----------------------------------------------
                            The above is my opinion only and doesn't reflect that of any dept/agency I work for, deal with, or am a member of.

Comment

I would sew his eyes open, then chain him to a chair in the middle of an empty room with a projector. The projector would show him the face of every person that he's responsible for murdering, and the faces of their families. This slideshow would last for a few days, non-stop. After he's seen the faces a few hundred times, someone would come up behind him and gouge his eyes out with a box cutter, so those are the last faces he ever sees.

Next, I would let in some starving pigs.

Living the dream...

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X