X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM
    Guest replied
    How about Hero by Mairah Carey or Wind beneath my wings I'm not sure who sings that one. Or maybe The Show goes on a song from the Soundtrack of Backdraft

------------------
    Tim Macias
    [email protected]
    Engine 101

Leave a comment:

• BucksEng91
    Guest replied
    Try a song called "The Fireman's Prayer" by a band called Plainfolk. I think the URL is http://www.plainfolk.com/fman.html.

It's a little heavy, but it's good. Guaranteed to bring a tear to the eye.

Leave a comment:

• Pelican631
    Guest replied
    Hell's Bells- good idea! I dunno how the older guys on the department would like that one though :-) and our Assistant Chief is a Pastor...uh oh. Any more ideas please?

Andy

Leave a comment:

• TM
    Guest replied
    You got me ringing Hells Bells see the white lguht flashing as I split through the night!!. Hells Bells rocks and so Does Angus and the boys, Saw them in concert at the Glen Allan Blokcbuster Pavillon in Devore CA

------------------
    Tim Macias
    [email protected]
    Engine 101

Leave a comment:

• FireRebel
    Guest replied
    how 'bout HELL'S BELLS by AC/DC

Leave a comment:

• SRVFD2
    Guest replied
    How about "They Call Me the Fireman", or one of my ole favorites "Something's Burning" ?

Leave a comment:

• Pelican631
    Guest started a topic I need some ideas....good song??

I need some ideas....good song??

Hey everybody....since I'm in college away from my home department alot I want to put together a little music mix for them. I need something to do on weekends :-) What I'm planning on doing is getting some recordings of dispatches and calls, and mixing in a song. Now the question is....what song should i use?? I was thinking about "the Change" by Garth Brooks. Any other ideas??

Thanks,

Andy

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X