• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hero by David Crosby
    He Ain't Heavy by the hollies

Comment

Hey man--

If you're wanting to record sounds, go to www.davee.com and download ScanRec. It's a voice-activated recorder; just set it up on your 'puter, press record, and park your pager or a scanner beside the microphone. It will only record dialogue, and it's free!

It's also a dandy for you administrative types for recording phone calls, since there's no Linda Tripp tape flipping sounds. I have a launch button for it and can start recording within a few seconds when those irate or incriminating phone calls come in.

Music wise:

"American Bad ***" or "Bawitdaba", Kid Rock
      "It's My Life", Bon Jovi
      "The Impression That I Get", Mighty Mighty Bosstones
      "Humans Being", Van Halen
      "Bubba Hyde", Diamond Rio
      "Don't Stop", Fleetwood Mac
      "Morning Glory", Oasis
      "D'You Know What I Mean?", Oasis
      "Ashes By Now", Lee Ann Womack

Comment

Anybody know of a URL where I can download a copy of "Amazing Grace" on bagpipes? I found one version, but it had singing mixed in with it. (I had a CD.... before my 4 y/o got ahold of it!) :-)

------------------
        HazMat
        ---
        We gotta be nuts...we're running in when the rats & roaches are running out!
        ---
        Disclaimer:
        These are my opinions, and only mine, and do not reflect the views of my department.
        ---
        Let No Victim's Ghost Say That We Didn't Try

Comment

EastKyFF,

ScanRec is what i've been using to record the calls. It's a great program..i love it. I have it hooked up to an old pager so I only get our calls...if i'm around when the pager goes off i plug the computer into the scanner really quick before i leave so i get radio traffic from all channels, but if i'm not home or not near the computer i just leave it and only get the traffic that comes across the dispatch channel. Go to www.ee.mtu.edu/~aaknitt/Pelican.mp3 to listen to my first attempt at doing this and let me know what you think.

Andy

Comment

Neil Diamond's arrangement of He Ain't Heavy is better than the Hollies.

Comment

Hendrix: Let me stand next to your "Fire"

Comment

First thought was "Standing outside the Fire", second one was "Hero" by Mariah Carey. Are you doing multiple songs or just one with dispatch calls interweaved?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                Working...
                X