X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CollegeBuff
    replied
    Although after 18 months, I can't believe he cares...

You ain't got principles, you ain't got nuthin.

Leave a comment:

• bbeall
    replied
    Over or under?

And if I was Gilligan, I'd be headed to the far side of the island with Mary Ann. Ginger just didn't have that "fourth dimension" that College Buff was talking about. Although after 18 months, I can't believe he cares...

Leave a comment:

• CollegeBuff
    replied
    You can tell I posted not long after getting up form a long night of Winter Ball after-partying.

bgfdchick

Guess with redheads, CollegeBuff has a thing for Wilma, too. Sheesh, us blondes can't catch a break.

Actually, Wilma just seems too old. I also like women to have at least 3 dimensions to begin with. When I get to know them, then I find out if the fourth is worth sticking around for...

And I was kind of forgetting the part about being unnatached for the last 18 months... hair color doesn't matter a damn at this point....

Boxers or Briefs

Boxers.

Bikinis or Thongs

Try em on, I'll let you know.

Hanes or no Hanes

::shrug::

Oh, and I've met Tyra Banks when I was an importer for Victoria's Secret. She HAS curves, but they airbrush them. Glad to see they're getting their $30,000 worth.

Yet another reason the catalogs do nothing for me, but seeing them on a REAL woman has the tendancy to turn me into sillyputty....

Mongo

The TBONTB line is from Hamlet, but the TBONTB-NTB is from another movie. I should have been more clear, the line is "To be or not to be?" "Not to be..."

Gotcha. In that case, I'm out. 'Fore my time, I spose.

Doesn't matter as long as they're proportioned right.

Oh Jeez... my best friend says that everytime. And I agree whole-heartedly, but like I said, not in the best frame of mind at the time...

Leave a comment:

• mongofire_99
    replied
    CollegeBuff

Or wait, am I missing your point....?

The TBONTB line is from Hamlet, but the TBONTB-NTB is from another movie. I should have been more clear, the line is "To be or not to be?" "Not to be..."

Natural or "Enhanced?"

Doesn't matter as long as they're proportioned right.

bgfdchick

Sheesh, us blondes can't catch a break.

One break coming up!

If it makes you feel better I like blonds, fake or real.

But then again I like reds, browns, brunettes...

Leave a comment:

• bgfdchick
    replied
    Guess with redheads, CollegeBuff has a thing for Wilma, too. Sheesh, us blondes can't catch a break.

A few more since we're on some lingerie model kick....

Boxers or Briefs
    Bikinis or Thongs
    Hanes or no Hanes

Oh, and I've met Tyra Banks when I was an importer for Victoria's Secret. She HAS curves, but they airbrush them. Glad to see they're getting their $30,000 worth. He'll, I'd do it for $500. Ecomomize, economize, economize.

Leave a comment:

• bgfdchick
    replied
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by CollegeBuff irty blond if at all. But I'm more likely to go for brunette or redhead. Mmmm, redhead..........

Oh god...we're back with Wilma Flinstone again, and blondes like me strike out. Damntheluck!

This day is SO not going right!!!

Leave a comment:

• CollegeBuff
    replied
    WWF Fans- two seperate questions:

Lita or Trish?

Stacy or Torrie?]

Sorry, no "all of the above" option.
    Mongo

- How come no women with uh, what's the right word here, oh yeah, "figures" are posted here like Mason Marconi VS Tylene Buck

I hear ya man, normally I don't go for sticks either, hence my last girlfriend weighed more than i did- but sometimes ya just can't help it.

To Be or Not To Be - Not to be Ten points who said it and what movie?

Uhh.... Mongo, you're usually da man too, in my book... but this was that little-known guy who wrote a book or two, went by the name of William Shakespeare. The "movie" was Hamlet. Or wait, am I missing your point....?

True Blonde VS Not - Hmmmmm... the $64,000 question...

Dirty blond if at all. But I'm more likely to go for brunette or redhead. Mmmm, redhead..........

Here's one (sorry ladies, nobody's asked yet, and I might as well be the first...)

Natural or "Enhanced?" I go for all-natural, but even so, anything bigger than a handful is too big...

[ 12-02-2001: Message edited by: CollegeBuff ]

Leave a comment:

• Adze
    replied
    [quote]Originally posted by toneloc177:
    Adze, it was you peeking in my window with the camera wasn't it?

It was like looking in a mirror. Thanks!

Shhhh!!!! Not so loud....don't want to get arrested for being a peeping tom!

Leave a comment:

• toneloc177
    replied
    Adze, it was you peeking in my window with the camera wasn't it?

It was like looking in a mirror. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Fitguy51
    replied
    Hey Michele,

Tanker or Tender?
    I guess your ponds aren't every 500' and right by the road. We have to borrow hard suction to do a pump test.

Leave a comment:

• mongofire_99
    replied
    ME93

Hey..ya gotta try almost everything once!

'Almost' is the operative word here...

Don't ya?!

Not that!

Leave a comment:

• Fitguy51
    replied
    You all forgot about "Is the coffee regular or decaf?" Then is it black, cream, and /or sugar?

Leave a comment:

• Grit
    replied
    Ok I can't contain myself.

I played the professor on Gilligan's Island. It all started when I tied the little knot on Mary Ann's shirt for her. Then, well, she was, like, uh, overcome by my "professoriness".

Memoirs to be published.

How did this thread start again?

Leave a comment:

• ME93
    replied
    Hey..ya gotta try almost everything once!

Don't ya?!

Leave a comment:

• mongofire_99
    replied
    bgfdchick

But didn't ROSIE O'DONNELL play Betty Rubble in the Flinstone's movie?

Yeppers.

Some things are just WRONG!

See now that's what I'm talkin' about!!!

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X