Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE]Originally posted by CollegeBuff irty blond if at all. But I'm more likely to go for brunette or redhead. Mmmm, redhead..........

Oh god...we're back with Wilma Flinstone again, and blondes like me strike out. Damntheluck!

This day is SO not going right!!!
    We're all in this together. FDNY 9-11-01

Comment

Guess with redheads, CollegeBuff has a thing for Wilma, too. Sheesh, us blondes can't catch a break.

A few more since we're on some lingerie model kick....

Boxers or Briefs
      Bikinis or Thongs
      Hanes or no Hanes

Oh, and I've met Tyra Banks when I was an importer for Victoria's Secret. She HAS curves, but they airbrush them. Glad to see they're getting their $30,000 worth. He'll, I'd do it for $500. Ecomomize, economize, economize.
      We're all in this together. FDNY 9-11-01

Comment

CollegeBuff

Or wait, am I missing your point....?

The TBONTB line is from Hamlet, but the TBONTB-NTB is from another movie. I should have been more clear, the line is "To be or not to be?" "Not to be..."

Natural or "Enhanced?"

Doesn't matter as long as they're proportioned right.

bgfdchick

Sheesh, us blondes can't catch a break.

One break coming up!

If it makes you feel better I like blonds, fake or real.

But then again I like reds, browns, brunettes...
        It's only my opinion. I do not speak for any group or organization I belong to or associate with or people I know - especially my employer. If you like it, we can share it, you don't have to give me credit. If you don't, we are allowed to disagree too (but be ready to be challenged, you may be on to something I'm not). That's what makes America great!

Comment

You can tell I posted not long after getting up form a long night of Winter Ball after-partying.

bgfdchick

Guess with redheads, CollegeBuff has a thing for Wilma, too. Sheesh, us blondes can't catch a break.

Actually, Wilma just seems too old. I also like women to have at least 3 dimensions to begin with. When I get to know them, then I find out if the fourth is worth sticking around for...

And I was kind of forgetting the part about being unnatached for the last 18 months... hair color doesn't matter a damn at this point....

Boxers or Briefs

Boxers.

Bikinis or Thongs

Try em on, I'll let you know.

Hanes or no Hanes

::shrug::

Oh, and I've met Tyra Banks when I was an importer for Victoria's Secret. She HAS curves, but they airbrush them. Glad to see they're getting their $30,000 worth.

Yet another reason the catalogs do nothing for me, but seeing them on a REAL woman has the tendancy to turn me into sillyputty....

Mongo

The TBONTB line is from Hamlet, but the TBONTB-NTB is from another movie. I should have been more clear, the line is "To be or not to be?" "Not to be..."

Gotcha. In that case, I'm out. 'Fore my time, I spose.

Doesn't matter as long as they're proportioned right.

Oh Jeez... my best friend says that everytime. And I agree whole-heartedly, but like I said, not in the best frame of mind at the time...

Comment

Over or under?

And if I was Gilligan, I'd be headed to the far side of the island with Mary Ann. Ginger just didn't have that "fourth dimension" that College Buff was talking about. Although after 18 months, I can't believe he cares...
            Bryan Beall
            Silver City, Oklahoma USA

Comment

Although after 18 months, I can't believe he cares...

You ain't got principles, you ain't got nuthin.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...
              X