Chocolate
              Josie and ALL the pussycats
              red
              wood not fiberglass ladders
              leather, Period
              TFT turbo nozzle
              engines and trucks
              just get rid of LHS/7tower
              and if I had to choose a West coast FD, San Fransisco. ( I am familiar with SF and L.A.)
              Steaks
              Craig Walker

Union Strong...Union Proud

An Irishman is the only person in the world who would walk over 12 naked women to get to a bottle of Stout.

Comment

Wilma over Betty? You gotta be kidding.
                _________DILLIGAF

Comment

The chicken or the egg?

And Heidi Klum..... definitly Heidi Klum.
                  Mike

Comment

Mary Ann, Wilma and a COLD BEER.....sweet perfection!
                    JMD

Comment

True Blonde or Not

Guinness....bottle, can, or tap (tap, in my opinion.)......
                      We're all in this together. FDNY 9-11-01

Comment

You people are wacked...

[*]East VS West - leave Texas out of it.[*]Quint as engine VS Quint as truck - First in sets up as the incident dictates and assigns next in to do whats needed. We trained our company officers, now we need to trust them to do what we trained them to do.[*]Leather VS composite - Bucks, you are very often da man, but this one was a bust. Leather. If the department changed tomorrow and said "we're buying all new leather helmets for everyone that wants one," how many people would say "no thanks?" And if the department won't buy them for us we buy them for ourselves.[*]Traditional VS Modern - not sure what modern is anymore, is it the Metro, the Phoenix or Mavericks Top Gun uh I mean Fire Knight. Aww screw it, traditional, be it composite or leather but preferably leather.[*]Black VS Gold - this is Texas, Gold[*]Pizza VS Chili - Chili with lotsa jalapeno peppers[*]Squads VS Rescues - Rescues, squads carry the all important chiefs to the scene to hamper firefighting efforts with condesending questions on basic firefighting "do you really think you need to take that hose in there?".[*]Ambulance VS Bus - What the hell is an ambulance being called a bus for anyway, it's a taxi.[*]Ginger VS MaryAnn - Jeanie and then MaryAnn.[*]Betty Rubble VS Wilma Flintstone - Think about it, who was Betty in the movie? Ruined my whole wholesome image of Betty. Give me Wilma or take me home first.[*]Millionaire VS Weakest Link - Toss up for me, they're both easy, but WL does have a little more stress added in with the getting booted part.[*]Heidi Klum VS Tyra Banks - How come no women with uh, what's the right word here, oh yeah, "figures" are posted here like Mason Marconi VS Tylene Buck[*]Less filling VS Tastes great - you're just renting it anyway, in an hour you'll put it back in the sewer to be reprocessed for drinking water. But man I sure do miss those commercials with Bob, Bubba, Rodney...[*]To Be or Not To Be - Not to be Ten points who said it and what movie?[*]True Blonde VS Not - Hmmmmm... the $64,000 question...
                          [/list]

[ 11-30-2001: Message edited by: mongofire_99 ]

It's only my opinion. I do not speak for any group or organization I belong to or associate with or people I know - especially my employer. If you like it, we can share it, you don't have to give me credit. If you don't, we are allowed to disagree too (but be ready to be challenged, you may be on to something I'm not). That's what makes America great!

Comment

Wilma Less filling Mary Ann taste great????
                          Biance from Destiny Child OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH
                          Leather(truck belts and helmets get your minds out of the gutter)
                          No more LHS or PC
                          More chili and pizza nights followed by spontaneous airpack training
                          West coast or east coast?Hell I like livin on the Middle coast(Mississippi River counts?)
                          And finally Brotherhood and laughter.
                          God bless the FDNY
                          **** on the mutts
                          THWL=To Hell With Larry

Comment

[quote]A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no holes, is a danish.

Remember that.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, donut. (drool)

(Sweet post Gonz.)
                            May God bless all the people and families who have lost
                            their lives on 9-11-01, to those also lost on Flight 587, and to the rescuers who responded to both.

"I'm not saying it's right, i'm just saying (the way it is)."

FDNY-EMS - Still New York's Best!

e-mail always accepted @
                            [email protected]

Comment

toneloc, this is for you...

Wilma or Betty? Well, they are neighbors...so have one and walk next door!

Guinness on tap definately
                              IACOJ Agitator
                              Fightin' Da Man Since '78!

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by jizumper-5:
                                [QB]How about Chocolate, Vanilla, or Strawberry!!

I say put all three on Ginger and Mary-Anne toss in a little Ellie-May in there and you got one beautiful dream salad !! ~ Might need to order a pizza for later on though...L.O.L.
                                ***The Opinions expressed here are strictly my own and do not reflect those of the Department to which I am a Member ! ***

Stratford Fire Co. # 1.."Any Job ~ Any Place ~ Any Time"

Check us Out www.stratfordfire.com

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X