This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Criminal in Turnout Gear

25 year old Eric Parsons of Seneca County NY was arrested today for 5 counts of 2nd degree murder and 1 count of 1st degree arson in the alleged murder of his family. He led police on a high speed chase prior to his arrest. This guy was recently a member of a fire department. But he WAS NOT a firefighter. I understand that we are innocent until proven guilty but read the article. Even if he is innocent, he drove miles to a convenience store to call the fire dept. There was an extensive history of domestic violence between him and his wife. What does everyone else think? Here's a link to the story.

www.firehouse.com/news/2001/11/28_APfatal.html
    Tom

Never Forget 9-11-2001

Stay safe out there!

IACOJ Member

Well I feel this guy to be complete sleez, but what I think the real question is what does he think. How can anyone be that sick to kill someone else, let alone in a fire, while they were sleeping, and his own children no less. I can find no suitable punishment for this person, but than again I can't think that this person was sane either. Anyway you look at it, it is sad. Hope he never sees the light of day again.
    the truth never hides for long

Comment

Hopefully this guy will never see the light of day again. Innocent until proven guilty, in this case? When this story first came out, it smelled bad. This guy never heard of a phone i guess.

Comment

Can't think of a suitable punishment? I can, but I'd be thrown off the boards for posting it.

Comment

Why not charge him with capital murder? New York re-instated the death penalty didn't they?

Comment

[ 11-29-2001: Message edited by: NY Smokey ]

Tom

Never Forget 9-11-2001

Stay safe out there!

IACOJ Member

Comment

Tom

Never Forget 9-11-2001

Stay safe out there!

IACOJ Member

Comment

Tom

Never Forget 9-11-2001

Stay safe out there!

IACOJ Member

Comment

Tom

Never Forget 9-11-2001

Stay safe out there!

IACOJ Member

Comment

My apologies for all of the duplicate posts. It did not appear to accept my post the first time!

Tom

Never Forget 9-11-2001

Stay safe out there!

IACOJ Member

Comment

apatrol,

They are looking into the possibility of 1st degree murder which in NY is a capital offense. Just to clarify. I think he is guilty as hell. Lethal injection is the method they use here. Too good for him I feel.
                      Tom

Never Forget 9-11-2001

Stay safe out there!

IACOJ Member

Comment

It takes a sick individual to kill their own children....so sick that IMHO there is no possible positive aspects to society that rehabilitation could bring. These people should be removed from this earth in as humane a way as possible.

Comment

I whole heartedly agree with firecat, there is no re-habilitation of a twisted S.H.P.O.S. like this guy, where my opinion differs is the whole "humanely" part, this pig executed his family, who committed no crime.
                          We've all, unfortunately, seen death by fire so it's no secret that there's nothing humane about burning your family alive while they're sleeping.
                          So, my humble opinion is this, lets put this guy to use so that others may learn, here's my slightly twisted idea.
                          Maybe we could take this pig to a flashover simulator, sit him in a chair in the middle of the room, fire that baby up and see: a( how long it takes a live human to reach unconsciousness in pre-flashover conditions
                          b( how long it takes for the human body to reach 100% 3 degree burns.
                          Then, we keep him torching, we collect the ashes and spread them unceremoniously over a big pile of cow SH#*
                          JMD

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X