Earrings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Too_Old View Post
    There are folks starting to fight fires today who were not born when this thread was posted.

I bet the OP is now one of the old intolerant guys in his departmenr. ;-)
    Yikes...I actually responded to this thread, too. Almost 16 years to the day, if my math is correct.
    Member IACOJ

Comment

Originally posted by ThNozzleman View Post

Yikes...I actually responded to this thread, too. Almost 16 years to the day, if my math is correct.

16 years to the day is when this thread started.

Funny how the world changes:

2003: I am male and wear an earring. Is it ok ?

2019: The handicap accessible transgender bathroom at my firehouse is painted in an offensive color. Who can I complain to ?
      ​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Too_Old View Post

2019: The handicap accessible transgender bathroom at my firehouse is painted in an offensive color. Who can I complain to ?
        ​​​​
        Well, we had a member who couldn't go in the ladies room at our banquet hall to clean because the dusky pink made him physically ill... The pastel blue in the men's room was fine, though.

Back to your regularly scheduled thread...

Opinions my own. Standard disclaimers apply.

Everyone goes home. Safety begins with you.

Comment

Our policy simply states that they cannot interfere with PPE. Other than that, have at it.

Edit: didnt realize that this thread is older than 2 of my siblings. Oops.

Comment

Originally posted by FIREFLY2420 View Post
            I am a firefighter (male) and have been for 9 years. I have had (1) earring since I was 14 and recently got another one. I have worn them to the station and dont really see a problem with it. I was wondering if your department allows firefighters to wear them and what you think of it? Thank you for your imput.
            I once had a 3" square cut concrete nail into the ball of my foot. That's all the piercing I ever want.
            As for earrings, lots of guys have been burned on the ears. Just sayin'.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X