Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Story on show this weekend, can't remember which one...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POC1813
    replied
    I was thinking more about this lastnight...it MIGHT have been the department in...North Caroline (?) that the NY'ers bought the hose wagon for back during the Civil War...but I might be off on a tangent...

Patrick

[ 11-28-2001: Message edited by: POC1813 ]

Leave a comment:

• superchef
    replied

Patrick

I did not see the show but I do know the Palo Alto Fire Department is selling t-shirts, sweatshirts with all the proceeds going to the FDNY.

Their site is at pafd.org. There is a link there for the shirts. Hope this helps.

Please stay warm and safe.

[ 11-29-2001: Message edited by: superchef ]

Leave a comment:

• jsdobson
    replied
    I think I saw the same story you refer to on the CBS Evening News. I tried looking up their news stories on their website but could not find the story. I've been looking for the address myself.

Leave a comment:

• Story on show this weekend, can't remember which one...

I saw a story this weekend, I don't remember if it was on the of the news shows like 20/20 or if it was the local news, I was hoping someone else saw it.
    It had a group of firefighters that are selling posters and shirts and such and dividing all the procedes among the members families from 9/11. I am really interested in the website addy. I remember the addy had 'fdny' in it, but there was more stuff after it...Thanks for any help!

Patrick

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X