This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To All Who have Been to Antons

Hello New Hampshire and other Firefighters, me and a couple of my buddies are going to a firestore near concord new hampshire called antons, if any of you know anything about htis store (prices, Phone #, website, or Hours) you would be a GREAT GREAT help to us. Thank you for your time

Anton's is no longer owned by Mike Anton. Mike now owns a place called Admiral Fire in Scarborough, Me. (same place as the old shop on Haigis Parkway). I personally have had poor service from the Anton's in Concord NH including being outright ignored by staff. The prices are also higher then most other places. I would try the Fire Barn in Milford,NH, they are a ton more friendly and the prices seemed more reasonable. It may also be worth your while to cruise to Scarborough and check out the new shop Mike has thrown together. As a matter of fact 2 of us are going up there this Monday if you guys want to carpool I can see if we have room.
    Oh, to get to the Concord Anton's go 93N and get off on 4W, take the exit for 106 and head south following the Fire Academy signs. You will pass the malls on the right, the FA on the left and then ANton's in the second building on the right past the FA. It is in a building that also houses a construction supply place and you will see the big trench boxes (shoring for trench work) out front. Email if I can be of more help......
    Proud to be an American, Union Firefighter!

Comment

THANKS you've been plenty help, ill think about that carpool idea, i dunno i think i have something planned already and btw how do you get to that place in MIlford? i live in salem if it helps

Comment

To get to the Fire Barn in Milford, take NH 101A West through Nashua & continue west. When you get to the center of Milford, you will have to negotiate what resembles a rotary. What you want to do is get on NH Rt 13 SOUTH. When you have made the right turn onto 13 SOUTH (basically the point you entered the rotary), about a block ahead on your right is a bank. I'm not sure if it's a Fleet Bank or a Citizens Bank. Directly across the street is the Fire Barn. You'll have to look closely because their sign isn't that big. Their sign hangs over the door you have to go in. It's also on the second floor. If you cross the railroad tracks, you missed it. Hope this will help.

[ 11-24-2001: Message edited by: MFD52 ]
        Lt. Dave Parker
        Meredith Fire Department
        Meredith, NH

Comment

Oops..To get to Antons from Salem you need to take 4E not W, sorry.
          Proud to be an American, Union Firefighter!

Comment

If you are looking for Exit 4E on Rte 93 in Concord, you won't find it. I think you mean Exit 15E.

It might be quicker to take Exit 13 (Manchester Street) and go over the river up to Rte 106 and take a left. Anton's will be on the right.
            Tom
            The Fire Service ... where there is a right way, a wrong way, the Chief's way, the Deputy's way, the Captain's way, the Lieutenant's way ....

Comment

FiRsqDvr45, I found it, cool place, from what the outside was, it was closed, its hours are pretty screwy, btw do you know my dad? Hes Capt. Breton of salem Fire? just wondering he knows some FF's from dover

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...
              X