X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• comwhite
    Guest replied
    I hope our volunteers wear theirs. It's the Law, and our volunteers are subject to all laws that apply to motor vehicles. I was really surprised to hear that you didn't. It never crossed my mind that our volunteers might not be wearing theirs. Great question, and one I will asking. thanx

Leave a comment:

• Ten8_Ten19
    Guest replied
    I must confess I don't wear on calls either. I do usually wear them during training, exercise runs and work details. Very strange because my POV doesn't move unless I'm belted. It's partly adrenaline (other things on my mind) and partly convenience. Our engine has lap belts that are always laying down on the floor and the cab of the rescue is like a sardine can, especially with all your gear on. Pretty weak excuses, I know. Seat belts are state law and department policy and something a lot of us have to condition ourselves to do EVERY time.

Leave a comment:

• fm2b
    Guest started a topic Do You Wear Your Seatbelt

Do You Wear Your Seatbelt

I saw a poll on the main page that asked if you wear your seatbelt when responding to a run on the truck or engine. I wasn't able to review the results, but I am curious- do you wear your seatbelt? Reasons for wearing one are obvious, but I don't wear mine. Do you?

[This message has been edited by fm2b (edited October 20, 2000).]

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X