This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Seathewig:
    your message was interesting in many ways to me. But I feel the need to ask you why you chose to use your words upon a child? What evil has this family done to you to deserve such a viscious message? Perhaps it us firefighters in general that you despise. It has been well said that you should first walk a mile in another man's shoes before casting such judgement. I suggest that you volunteer for the fire service as I have. I will warn you that this is not the service that you think it to be. Yes we all understand the risks that we take. We do what we do because we can help those in peril, not because a union needs leverage in the public eye. You should do what we have done, see what we have seen. When you do this, then and only then are you fit to tell what we are and what we do. I have no doubt that your idea of death is limited to what you have seen on live broadcasts from CNN. Those who have personally been there fighting to save just one person can give you a much better understanding. I am grieved for all those who gave their lives in the attack of sept. 11, including those who were just trying to make a living in this wonderful country. We firefighters and police officers have been singled out because we stand in breach so that you and yours may live and work in relative comfort. We are called heroes because without us many would be deprived of not just a hot meal served to them, but of life. I am certain that this text will be of little notice to you, but consider yourself and what you have done. The odds are that you will need us within your lifetime. When that happens, we will take those same risks to save you that they did in New York. Will you then criticize us?
    Firefighter/NREMT-B/Hazmat Tech
    To the Lord Jesus Christ: Thanks for providing a career where we can make a difference.

Comment

Everyone becareful in what you put in any message you send to this knothead. He seems like the type that has the money and motivation enough to file criminal charges on any threat, either real or percieved.

Comment

Note to all that this concerens i read firecats post and at first it didnt scare me, not matter how mean my message was, but it was kinda immature to go off like i did and it was also i do realize there are complete morons in this world that would sue over stupid things. Mr Ewig, You discrace me and all of my brothers alike.

[ 11-23-2001: Message edited by: SFDExplorLt1 ]

Comment

MUTT, MUTT, MUTT, MUTT, MUTT!!!

By the way, did I happen to mention my true feelings on this piece of trash. What a fukin ash-hole! (ha! )

Wonder if this is another one of those Berkley ash-holes, who say,

"How many bombs would be enough?"

My reponse,

". . . dunno, . . . but I'll tell you when to stop."

*** him, Ladin, Hussein, and any other MUTT'S that fall into the category of being a MUTT!
          May God bless all the people and families who have lost
          their lives on 9-11-01, to those also lost on Flight 587, and to the rescuers who responded to both.

"I'm not saying it's right, i'm just saying (the way it is)."

FDNY-EMS - Still New York's Best!

e-mail always accepted @
          [email protected]

Comment

I can't believe that theres a person out there (a brother no less probally) who would say that to a 14 year old boy that just lost his father in the worst accident this country has seen. its astonishes me.

Comment

I don't want ya'll to get me wrong....there is nothing that would bring me more joy at this point and time than to stick my size 12 bunker boot up this knothead's hindquarters....but telling him that will only bring trouble...this I feel in my bones. This jerkoff has an axe to grind for one reason or another.....who knows...maybe the inspector cited him or something...so he found a way to grind it. I hope Mr mother [email protected]&#^ slept easy the night after he wrote that pile of crap knowing that the true American superheros would pull his sorry *** out of whatever trouble it might find it's way in. People like him are not going to be swayed from their opinion no matter what you say or what you do....so write them off and concentrate on the ones we can sway.

Comment

The fact that this guy is a knucklehead is probubly punishment enough. Can you imagine what his life is probubly like?? I bet he gets his *** kicked on a daily basis to have that kind of a warped mentaliy.

How bored you must be to think of something like that. Why pick this guy up and show him what we do for a job. Just suck him up in the dules and show him what we do to guys who take advantage of a young kid in mourning.

[ 11-29-2001: Message edited by: Lenahan ]

Comment

What this man doesn't understand (just for starters) is the difference in the firefighter/police/ems casualties and the civilian casualties. As Tom Paxton put it in his song:

"So, now I go to funerals
                  For men I never knew.
                  The pipers play Amazing Grace,
                  As the coffins come in view.
                  They must have seen it coming
                  When they turned to face the fire.
                  They sent us down to safety,
                  Then, they kept on climbing higher

CHORUS:
                  Now every time I try to sleep
                  I'm haunted by the sound,
                  Of firemen pounding up the stairs