X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fifi
    replied
    That's him! The guy on TJ Hooker was Adrian Zmed (although I was more of a James Darren fan). Adrian went on to "Dance Fever" after that, lol.
    And, it was John Bolger (Ray Bolger's nephew), not Joe Bolger like I previously said, that was in "True Blue" and I remember Ally Walker too ("Profiler") as being the token beautiful blonde with a brain.

Leave a comment:

• LadyCapn
    replied
    Mark Sherra or something like that? Don't know why that name is sticking in my mind.

Leave a comment:

• LadyCapn
    replied
    fifi I think you are right about the Barnaby Jones one, all I can remember is god he was hot!!!!!! lol
    Then there was the cutey on T.J. Hooker too......

Leave a comment:

• fifi
    replied
    LadyCapn,

I might be thinking of a totally different person but, was it the same guy that went on to co-star on Barnaby Jones? Or was is it Robert Urich, I think he was on SWAT too.
    (Umm....I saw SWAT on reruns, lol)

Leave a comment:

• Medic129
    replied
    See, I knew I wasn't crazy. For some reason, nobody around me can remember it. It was on either before or after a show about a SWAT team I think they called "Nasty Boys." Thanks guys (and gal). I feel alot better now. Anyway, if any of you hear about it being on anywhere, please post it.

Leave a comment:

• LadyCapn
    replied
    SWAT, now there was a show, and I know I'm REALLY dating myself here!!!!
    I used to have such a crush on that young good looking guy (wracking my old brains for his name lol)

Leave a comment:

• fifi
    replied
    This is funny...for some reason I thought about this show just the other day.

I know Grant Show was on it (after it was cancelled he went to Beverly Hills 90210), and I believe Joe Bolger was in it too.

Leave a comment:

• SFDE12
    replied
    I too also rember it. It's how I first learned ESU is more then a SWAT Team.

Leave a comment:

• ceno2749
    replied
    Dude-don't worry you are not crazy. I remember the show too. I liked it. It was on at 8PM wasn't it?

I don't think it is in syndication.

Leave a comment:

• Medic129
    started a topic Anybody remember "True Blue?"

Anybody remember "True Blue?"

Am I just crazy or do I remember a TV show on NBC about the NYPD ESU called "True Blue?" I remember it being on Friday nights. Maybe I'm crazy, but I remember it. Let me know if you do too. Also, if you know if it's ever on anymore, let me know. Thanks.

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X