This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody remember "True Blue?"

Am I just crazy or do I remember a TV show on NBC about the NYPD ESU called "True Blue?" I remember it being on Friday nights. Maybe I'm crazy, but I remember it. Let me know if you do too. Also, if you know if it's ever on anymore, let me know. Thanks.
    Life is only temporary, but freedom goes on forever. God bless those who gave all.

Dude-don't worry you are not crazy. I remember the show too. I liked it. It was on at 8PM wasn't it?

I don't think it is in syndication.
    Opinions stated are mine only and do not reflect those of my companies.

FTM-PTB-EGH-RFB-KTF

Comment

I too also rember it. It's how I first learned ESU is more then a SWAT Team.

Comment

This is funny...for some reason I thought about this show just the other day.

I know Grant Show was on it (after it was cancelled he went to Beverly Hills 90210), and I believe Joe Bolger was in it too.

Comment

SWAT, now there was a show, and I know I'm REALLY dating myself here!!!!
          I used to have such a crush on that young good looking guy (wracking my old brains for his name lol)
          IACOJ

Comment

See, I knew I wasn't crazy. For some reason, nobody around me can remember it. It was on either before or after a show about a SWAT team I think they called "Nasty Boys." Thanks guys (and gal). I feel alot better now. Anyway, if any of you hear about it being on anywhere, please post it.
            Life is only temporary, but freedom goes on forever. God bless those who gave all.

Comment

LadyCapn,

I might be thinking of a totally different person but, was it the same guy that went on to co-star on Barnaby Jones? Or was is it Robert Urich, I think he was on SWAT too.
              (Umm....I saw SWAT on reruns, lol)

Comment

fifi I think you are right about the Barnaby Jones one, all I can remember is god he was hot!!!!!! lol
                Then there was the cutey on T.J. Hooker too......
                IACOJ

Comment

Mark Sherra or something like that? Don't know why that name is sticking in my mind.
                  IACOJ

Comment

That's him! The guy on TJ Hooker was Adrian Zmed (although I was more of a James Darren fan). Adrian went on to "Dance Fever" after that, lol.
                    And, it was John Bolger (Ray Bolger's nephew), not Joe Bolger like I previously said, that was in "True Blue" and I remember Ally Walker too ("Profiler") as being the token beautiful blonde with a brain.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X