This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CD's

Does anyone know about selling Cd's for FDNY? I haven;t heard much about it but it is supposed tobe big. Is it for real or a scam?

I haven`t seen anything yet, i`m sure firehouse.com will run something on it if it is legit.

Comment

It is for real. The South Carolina Fire Chief's Association is spear-heading the campaign. The website is www.fdnychristmas.com. I was sent a copy of the CD. There is also a PR video. The CD is very good. It starts with an excellent version of the Star Spangled Banner, then a Nation's Prayer, 10 Christmas songs( all very good) and ends with bagpipes doing Amazing Grace. This one is worth the price of the CD which they recommend for $10.00. I got it in-between meetings, so now we are scrambling to get an order placed. It is definitely a great Christmas gift idea. I don't know how quickly they can process orders, but if you have those friends that you like to get a little something for Christmas, this is it. It speaks to your devotion to the fire service, they get to hear great music and I guarantee the last song will put a lump in their(and your)throat. All money after expenses goes to FDNY families. Take the time to check it out, but don't wait too long. Christmas is just around the corner.
      You all have a happy Thanksgiving. Go Lions!
      Go Illini!
      Stay safe.
      Visit www.iacoj.com
      Remember Bradley Golden (9/25/01)
      RIP HOF Robert J. Compton(ENG6511)

Comment

The SC State Fire Chiefs Association is not sponsoring the CD. It is the Spartanburg County Fire Chiefs Association that is. The web address is www.fdnychristmasgift.com

I figured if anyone wanted to buy it they needed the correct site!
        Always remember the CHARLESTON 9

Captain Grant Mishoe, Curator of History
        North Charleston and American LaFrance Fire Museum
        "You'll never know where you're going until you remember where you came from"
        www.legacyofheroes.org
        www.firehistory.org
        www.sconfire.com

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse