X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medic129
    replied
    Thanks guys. I found it. If you do like fireflyer said and search ebay, there's a guy selling them. Thanks again for the help.

Leave a comment:

• LtStick
    replied
    The decals are on the corner of the Rigs and are not window stickers. There were no details in that magazine other than the little bit of information that was in the picture. It looked very nice and I'm sure many would gladly put them on there rigs.

Leave a comment:

• fireflyer
    replied
    Is this the sticker that resembles the american flag and says in black letters In Memory of September 11, 2001? Go to www.ebay.com and type in FDNY decals. A guy is selling a lot of those on there and has different cuts to fit different helmets. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• mongofire_99
    replied
    http://www.thefirestore.com/cgi-bin/...s?XhbAhxxu;;66

Leave a comment:

• captstanm1
    replied
    I am not sure what sticker you are talking about...but...
    www.stickermania.com

It is located in Spring Hill Florida and is run by a firefighter.

He has a very nice sticker for windows as well as a helmet sticker..

Leave a comment:

• Medic129
    started a topic In Memory Of Decals:

In Memory Of Decals:

I just saw a picture of a FDNY firefighter placing an "In Memory Of" decal on the corner of Engine 54. It is a really great looking decal and I was wondering if anyone knew if this was a department only thing or if any department or person can get them. The photo was on page 11 of the Nov/Dec Fire Apparatus magazine and was taken by Capt. Dave Fornell. If anyone knows anything, please let me know. Thanks

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X