This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Memory Of Decals:

I just saw a picture of a FDNY firefighter placing an "In Memory Of" decal on the corner of Engine 54. It is a really great looking decal and I was wondering if anyone knew if this was a department only thing or if any department or person can get them. The photo was on page 11 of the Nov/Dec Fire Apparatus magazine and was taken by Capt. Dave Fornell. If anyone knows anything, please let me know. Thanks
    Life is only temporary, but freedom goes on forever. God bless those who gave all.

I am not sure what sticker you are talking about...but...
    www.stickermania.com

It is located in Spring Hill Florida and is run by a firefighter.

He has a very nice sticker for windows as well as a helmet sticker..
    09-11 .. 343 "All Gave Some..Some Gave ALL" God Bless..R.I.P.
    ------------------------------
    IACOJ Minister of Southern Comfort
    "Purple Hydrant" Recipient (3 Times)
    BMI Investigator
    ------------------------------
    The comments, opinions, and positions expressed here are mine. They are expressed respectfully, in the spirit of safety and progress. They do not reflect the opinions or positions of my employer or my department.

Comment

http://www.thefirestore.com/cgi-bin/...s?XhbAhxxu;;66
      It's only my opinion. I do not speak for any group or organization I belong to or associate with or people I know - especially my employer. If you like it, we can share it, you don't have to give me credit. If you don't, we are allowed to disagree too (but be ready to be challenged, you may be on to something I'm not). That's what makes America great!

Comment

Is this the sticker that resembles the american flag and says in black letters In Memory of September 11, 2001? Go to www.ebay.com and type in FDNY decals. A guy is selling a lot of those on there and has different cuts to fit different helmets. Good luck!

Comment

The decals are on the corner of the Rigs and are not window stickers. There were no details in that magazine other than the little bit of information that was in the picture. It looked very nice and I'm sure many would gladly put them on there rigs.

Comment

Thanks guys. I found it. If you do like fireflyer said and search ebay, there's a guy selling them. Thanks again for the help.
            Life is only temporary, but freedom goes on forever. God bless those who gave all.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X