Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so sorry for your loss. We will never know what the fire service has lost. Ashley seemed like a special girl. The fire service will miss her. But, at least we have added to our Guardians above. She will be with us always.

Leslie

Comment

so sorry to hear of your loss. i to lost a daughter 2 years ago. while the pain never goes away time does heal the loss be it ever so little. have faith in god and be strong, he will see you thru this time. hang in there.

art

------------------

Comment

words are not found for me to say.

Comment

I am sorry to hear of your loss I send my deepest sympathies from myself and my department. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

-Leon Bass

Comment

The loss of a child is a feeling I know to, My prayers and thoughts as well as those from my family and fellow firefighters. She will be truely missed.

My The Lord Our God Keep You In His Love.

Comment

I back up firelady - feeling we have another
              guardian watching over us who happens to be named Ashley. Our prayers will be with your family.

Comment

God bless! The thoughts and prayers are with you from Utah.

Mark

Comment

My deepest condolences to you in your loss.

Know that we in the fire service know we have lost a chance at another shining star.

My prayers are with you.

FyredUp

Comment

I'm sorry at the passing of your daughter and I'm sure she's looking down on all of us just smiling away knowing that we all cared.

Comment

I am so very sorry for your loss. I also read Ashley's posts. She demonstrated the kind of determination and maturity that is so rare in our young people today.

Words can not express how much she will be missed in this world.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Sincerely,

Karen Yoder

Comment

Thoughts, prayers,tears, and a moment of silence too come from Ridge, Long Island, NY. It's tough enough to lose one of our own, and Ashley was part of this family, when they are at a later stage in life. To lose one, so young, words cannot express the sorrow we feel.
                        If you need anything, anything at all, reach out to us through these forums, you will see that we're worldwide.

Comment

One more thing. Ashley's Dad has now lost two children. I hope everyone goes home and hugs theirs just a little bit tighter tonight. I know I will. This is bringing tears to my eyes as I write it.

I will re-iterate that if there's anything we can do, just ask.

Comment

My prayers are with your family.

God Bless

P.P.

Comment

Please accept my sincerest condolences.. I could not imagine the lost of my child let alone two of them.. My heart goes out to your whole faimly.. I hope you have been watching the forum the last couple of days as I have.. You will realize that you are not alone in your grief.. Read all the posts and you will see how much of an impact your daughter has had on people.. Its grows by leaps and bounds ever day... God be with you and your family

Gone but NEVER forgotten !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. It is people like you daughter who make this job worth it. Unless you have an objection I am going to put the letter A on my fire helmet in honor of your daughter. I started firefighting at the age of 13 and I remember the hard ships. Special thanks to you, and sorry for your loss!

------------------
                                Chris Glidden
                                Training Officer

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse