X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP YOUR BROS... AND SISTERS OUT

Hello all,

i come bearing what some would say might be some bad news....

WE HAVE A PROBLEM HERE I AMERICA THAT NEEDS TO ADDRESSED......

Did you know that there are approx 10,000 FDs in America that does not recieve the proper funding to operate, some depts only receive aprrox 24000 dollars a year. that only about 2000 a month to operate. these depts are in need of gear,equip,tools,engines,trucks,scanners,scba and much more. some depts are using equip dating back to 1973...nfpa standards.. they are usning scba tanks that are so old the can be filled or the are discontinued....they have bunker gear that is tattered.....some go out to structure fires using wildlands gear or their normal uniforms due to the lack of funds theese depts have.... please i am asking you
    fire fighter to fire fighter. if you have ANY extra items laying around that you dept doesnt use or cant use... it doesnt matter the condtion...there are other depts that would be more than happy to recieve older equip to replace thier outdated equip, wether it is NOZZELS, SPANNERS, PPE, EXTRACTION GLOVES, HOODS, OLD BRUSH TRUCKS, ENGINES, SCANNERS, MONITOR PAGERS, HYDRANT WRENCHS, BUNKER GEAR, TRAINING MATERIALS, FIRE FIGHTING ESSTINTALS BOOKS, TRAINING VIEDOS, FIRE HELMETS,(ETC) the list goes on and on..... ANY EXTRA EQUIP IS NEED TO HELP THEESE DEPTS.... so i ask you instead. of throwing out old gear... email me so we can better equip our poor fire depts... thanks...

bump.........

Comment

PLEASE READ AND REPLY.... I KNOW THIS IS A LONG FORUM...BUT WE NEED YOUR HELP....

Comment

*bump*
        My opinions only.

AGS-SGA 091101

Comment

I think your best bet for help would be to go to www.helpingourown.com and ask them to add you to their list of deparments that receive equipment from them. They are recognized nationally and do good work for departments like yours that need help. Good luck!
          Never forget those who went before and sacrified to make us better and stronger as a fire service and a nation. 09-11-01 forever etched in time and our memories. God Speed Boys!

Comment

i am the CALIFORNIA COORDINATOR for helping our own i was just checking around to see if any one has any thing extra laying around......

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X