Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes I just can't understand......

Days like today are the ones i utterly dread. The day starts off bad and ends up worse. Just when you think something is going to go your way, nope something screws up again, and you are still having a bad day. I started the day off being late for work, and ended up having my truck broken into, and what is the only thing out of my truck they took????......My fire radio. Why would anyone besides a fireman want a fire radio....I just can't seem to understand the burgler's thought process, I mean out of all the crap in my truck that could have been useful to that person or that he could have sold to get money for a crack rock or something he took my fire radio, You can't pawn it, all the stores in the area check the serial numbers and so do the places reprogram and service them. To make matters worse this is the third radio stolen from members of the department in the last 2 months, one of them being out of the chief's jeep, Like I said, I just can't understand.....

This isn't coinciding with a rash of arson fires the last couple months, is it?

We had a guy in our area for a while (who is now getting three hots and a cot courtesy of the taxpayers) who had a full set of bunker gear (stolen) and three or four radios when they finally nailed him (for something else, but hey, we'll take what we can get).
    Asst. Chief Bill

International Order of the Fraternal Brotherhood of the Club

Somewhere in or near north central Creek County, Oklahoma

Comment

Fireeater, I just wanted to send you a note to make those sad faces smile. There are some of us out here like me that always have and always will have the deepest respect and admiration for what firefighters do. I do hope your day has brightened up.

Please keep yourselves safe. Firefighters are extraordinary people. The universe will find a way to take care of whoever took your radio.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X