This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did the Brothers go?

I am trying to find a brand new Cairns N5A leather Sam Houston fire helm. Where can I find one such?
    LEATHER FOREVER!!!
    "I hate it when someone says something is impossible, because then I have to go and find a way to do it."
    Whatever it is, I didn't do it, and I don't know anything about a fire. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
    Stay safe, boys and girls. It's for keeps out there.

Cairns was bought out by...can't remember...think Conway??

Anywho...
    http://shop.store.yahoo.com/esoutfit...nshelmets.html
    IACOJ Agitator
    Fightin' Da Man Since '78!

Comment

Try The Firestore. I believe they have just about every variant of the N6A Sam Houston (the New Yorker is the N5A) there is, in stock. I got my N6A from there and it only took me about a week to get it, and I live in California. The prices are good too.

Living the dream...

Comment

i bought 2 Cairns n6a's and a Cairns n5a through the fire store and I had all three, as separate orders, only take two days each, and that was to Maine.

Cairns was bought out by MSA, but still sell the helmets under the cairns and bros. trade name.

[ 11-16-2001: Message edited by: firemed9 ]
        Loo
        Lieutenant / EMT- Paramedic
        Protective Services Officer

Comment

>Cairns was bought out by MSA

That's right...at least someone around here has good memory.
          IACOJ Agitator
          Fightin' Da Man Since '78!

Comment

OK kids,one more time.You're gonna play hell finding a N5A Sam Houston 'cause it doesn't exist.A Houston is a N6A which is both nfpa and osha approved.A N5A New yorker is osha approved.Places you can buy,R&R safety in Maine.,Firestore,Ebergeron N.H.,Conway associates or Anton enterprises in the NE.Not a cheap lid but looks great on camera. T.C.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X