X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHED376
    replied
    automatic aid, as it is run around here, is simply tripping 2 depts., rather than 1. It brings more equipment and man power. It also allows depts. to "work thier strngths". If town "a" has a ladder, and town "b" doesnt, then town "a" sends the ladder. Town "b" has an air, power, and light unit. Town "a" does not, so town "b" sends that unit. These auto aid aggreements work best by keeping contracts out and simply talking amongst the two depts. and reaching an agrrement that way. For some reason lawyers screw up good working relationships! Set up the agreement to meet both towns needs, you can do whatever you want, as long as it helps both towns in one way or another! A helpful hint: train with you auto aid dept., things will go so much easier on scene if you do!

Leave a comment:

• NFD270
    replied
    My department:

Nixa Fire District
    304 S. Nicholas Rd
    Nixa Missouri 65714

Attn: Lt. Bryan Newberry or Chief Steve Russell

We currently run Automatic mutual-aid with the Battlefield Fire Protection District on all reported or confirmed structure fires sending 1 - 2 pieces of apparatus in the beginning and anything else they need or specifically ask for... I don't know the details as I was not there when it was started but I am sure One of the fine guys up at the top would be willing to help you... I'll tell him that he might be receiving a letter from you and what it will be about.... Take care and good luck....

Leave a comment:

• killerb
    started a topic Automatic Aid Agreements

Automatic Aid Agreements

We are a rural department that is (are?) preparing to establish an automatic aid agreement with a nearby town.

If someone out there would be so kind as to email me some examples of existing such agreements, I would greatly appreciate it.

[email protected]

Thanks in advance!

[ 11-15-2001: Message edited by: KillerB ]

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...