Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, don't be so rough on the Chief. Maybe he was scared by the WTC events and saw how FDNY had a lot of highly-trained and specialized personnel wiped out and Chief Few wanted to, uh, 'cross-train' his management so they would all have a broader knowledge base... Yeah, Yeah, that's the ticket! He doesn't want to put all his eggs in one basket! He, errrr, wanted to make sure everybody knows everything in the fire service! Yeah, Yeah.

Then again, maybe he was just flexing his managerial muscles
    - Remember our brothers in FDNY -

Comment

Hey, just HAD to let y'all know how I feel about my old pal Few. I worked for him in East Point...started at the tender age of 19. The guy gave me a chance, hiring me at an age where no one else wanted young'uns to be driving quarter-million dollar pieces of equipment. I was very grateful to him for this. Now, I am embarassed to have ever respected, or recognized him for the man that he isn't. DCFD, good luck with all of your endeavors, and if you think YOU've been taken for a ride by this guy, just look me up...I can tell you some stories. Indictments? Just ask me...I've been deposed twice over his escapades down in Georgia. Just wanted to stick my neck out a little, do my part to see that this guy gets his in the end.

Comment

Maybe you should send EMAIl to the Mayor and let him know about the depositions.....

Anyone know how to get this man to the DC govt. web site?
        09-11 .. 343 "All Gave Some..Some Gave ALL" God Bless..R.I.P.
        ------------------------------
        IACOJ Minister of Southern Comfort
        "Purple Hydrant" Recipient (3 Times)
        BMI Investigator
        ------------------------------
        The comments, opinions, and positions expressed here are mine. They are expressed respectfully, in the spirit of safety and progress. They do not reflect the opinions or positions of my employer or my department.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X