Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does your department have its web address on the trucks?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does your department have its web address on the trucks?

Hi All,

Does your fire department have their web address displayed on your trucks. I need to find photos of apparatus showing the address. I know I've seen one or two departments that did this but now that I need to find truck photos, they are nowhere to be found. I really appreciate any help on this matter. Thanks in advance.

Greg
    Greg Ricker
    Youngstown, Ohio, USA
    Webmaster, youngstownfire.com
    youngstownfire.com forums @ www.yngfire.com

We have our website address on our rigs. Actually just the two newest right now, but with in 6-7 months it will be on most of them. Click on my signature below to go to our website, and then go to "Image Archive" there are many pictures there. I am going to try and post one here, but I really don't think it will work. Let me know if I can get you any additional pictures, it is easy for us to take more if needed.

Photo #1
    Photo #2

[ 11-13-2001: Message edited by: TCFD12 ]
    "The hero is commonly the simplest and obscurest of men."
    -Henry David Thoreau

Visit my dept. at www.TCFD.com

Comment

TCFD12, Thanks for the shots. I was able to view them just fine. Nice site by the way! Anyone else?
      Greg Ricker
      Youngstown, Ohio, USA
      Webmaster, youngstownfire.com
      youngstownfire.com forums @ www.yngfire.com

Comment

All of our units have the address on them........email me if you want pics.....
        IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
        Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
        ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
        RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
        LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
        I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
        "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
        http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Comment

Hi Greg,

The Loveland-Symmes FD on the Northeast side of Cincinnati has their address on their newest rig. I'm not sure if the whole fleet does. Their web site is: http://www.lsfd.org/

The rig you want to look at is Rescue 62, the address is in the white Scotchguard stripe in the first equipment compartment.
          I had photos of this that I took, but they were eaten during developing! Also, the 2 new squads at the bottom of the equipment page have the address over the rear wheel.

If I can think of any others, I'll be in touch.

Steve
          Cincinnati F.D. History Site
          Society for the Preservation & Appreciation of Antique Fire Apparatus in America
          Youngstown Fire Forums - 40,000+ photos of Apparatus, Fire Scenes, etc.

Comment

We have the web address on the Chief Vehicle, OIC Vehicle, Air Truck, and Special Unit (Pick-Up). Unfortunately, the pictures on the website don't show it, but it's there. Check it out anyway ...
            www.hersheyfire.org

Stay Safe

Comment

Fairfield Township, about 30 miles north of Cincinnati, Ohio, has their website on their vehicles: www.fairfieldtwp.org/fire. I don't believe you can see it on the apparatus pictures posted on the site. It's becoming common in southwest Ohio to see URL's on fire and police vehicles. The Hamilton and Butler county sheriff's have their site listed on their cruisers.
              Proud to be honored with IACOJ membership. Blessed by TWO meals cooked by Cheffie - a true culinary goddess. Expressing my own views, not my organization's.

Comment

I remember that Charlottesville-Albemarle Rescue in Charlottesville, Virginia has it on their vehicles or at least some of them.
                http://www.carsrescue.org
                " The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good." - Samuel Johnson

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                Working...
                X