This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferrara Fire

I heard that Ferrara Fire is going bankrupt. Has anyone heard this "rumor"? If so, do you know where I can substantiate this "rumor"?

Thanks in advance for any info.
    Faith in God, Trust in Training.

[email protected]

I sure hope not... since they are building a new truck for FDNY. It wouldn't look good for them to close the doors before they deliver it.
    Richard Nester
    Orrville (OH) Fire Dept.

"People don't care what you know... until they know that you care." - Scott Bolleter

Comment

I posted this topic because they are building us a new truck as well. Rumor got back to the dept that they (Ferrara) were going bust. We wanted to find out before production started on our rig.

Since I posted this topic, we received a letter from Ferrara stating their financial fortitude and also several other letters stating the same. So the big rumor was just that....a rumor

Thanks.
      Faith in God, Trust in Training.

[email protected]

Comment

Sounds about like the rumor a year or so ago that American LaFrance was going out of business. I dont think any of them will be going out of business totally, surely someone will buy them out instead of letting them just fade away.

Comment

Well your right thats exactly what it is, is a rumor I would be one of the first people on the forums to know if they were closing their doors since I live about 10-15 minutes from their site in Holden, plus my dad traavels there atleast once a week. I do think it would be bad if they went out of business considering they are building that new pumper for FDNY plus about 20 other truck and who knows how many other FD's are waiting for theur truck to be built.
          LADIES LOVE ME.
          FLAMES FEAR ME.

"I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THIS FLAG, IF THAT BOTHERS YOU WELL THATS TOO BAD!" AARON TIPPIN

If you wish to burn our flag please remember to wrap yourself in it first!!!

ALL SOUTHERNERS ARE EXEMPT FROM ANY AND ALL OF MY YANKEE COMMENTS ON ANY AND ALL FORUMS.

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!!

Comment

If rumors were snowflakes, we would be in the next Ice Age!

[ 11-14-2001: Message edited by: Captain Gonzo ]
            ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
            Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X