This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help..Visiting FF's seek advice..

We are 4 FF's from Atlantic Canada. Our emotions are taking us to NYC regardless of the decision to postpone the Memorial. We have $ deliver from our community and we would like to attend a funeral service or two while we are visiting.

We will be in town NOV.16,17,18.

We have reservations for the Days Inn, Manhattan. We plan to mix business and pleasure. Would like to mingle with FF's from anywhere!

Any advice on funerals, accomodations, and watering holes would be greatly appreciated.

FF Andrew Petrie
    "there is strength and comfort in numbers"

Well we liked Hogs and Heiffers. A rowdy pub at 14th and Washington on Manhattan's lower west side. It's very similar to the movie Coyote Ugly. Be sure to tell the Kaitlyn I said hello! A good place to eat (though expensive) is the Skybox across the street from Madison Square Garden. I think it was 31st at 8th.
    Bring my brother home and salute him, he earned it! FDNY 343 Never Forgotten

Comment

Great Jewish deli around the high 50's or low 60's in midtown, near 6th....Sandwiches big as your head...no lie...Great eats- good tap beer, too...Good places to eat in Chelsea and the Village, too...
      My opinions only.

AGS-SGA 091101

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...