This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still going

Not sure who wrote the message that they were sorry that our plans to come to New York for drinking and parting were ruined. But that remark should be taken of this board. I am from S. Fla. and if I want to drink and party I sure as heck am not going to New York to do it. There is warm sun and plenty of ex New York women down here. I am coming up there any so if there are any funerals or services that anyone knows of could you please post them. I Have looked on They FDNY site but there were none on the 18.I guess this was since the memorial was going to take place. I want to show the respect that the families of our fallen brothers deserve so I will be there just not sure where to go.

I am also going to keep my plans to go. I'm going to be arriving the evening of the 17th and staying till the early evening of the 19th. I hope to attend a service or two the morning of the 19th. I would also like to visit a station or two the 18th if possible. If any NYFD people thinks it maybe impropper for a visit please e-mail me, I don't want to infringe on anyone's feelings.

Thank You & God Bless
    Capt. Michael D. Wilbur
    Gaines Twp. Fire Dept.
    Swartz Creek, Michigan

Comment

Four of us from our department will still be coming to New York. We would like to attend any of the services that may be going on during our time there. We will not arrive until about noon on the 17th and will be departing at 6pm on the 18th. If anyone knows of what will be happening during this time please let us know.

Comment

We are still going,
        will attend all funeral and memorial services that is possible to show support for the BROTHERS and their's.
        I am sorry to see that the memorial was cancled, however, I do understand the reasoning.
        FTM-PTB
        trk4

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...