This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMR/EMT courses online

Hi, I'm new at posting here, but I have read your forums and the firehouse site extensively. I am from Canada and am looking for information on where I can take the EMR and EMT courses by distance learning. I did a search and could find nothing, and I looked under the links here and couldn't find anything (but who knows maybe I was blind). Any and all help is appreciated. Thank you!!!!
    To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world.

IACOJ-WOT proud

GO WHITE SOX!!!!!

Not sure you can...mainly because there is a certain amount of practical "hands on" work that is required. Your best bet might be to contact the national registry for EMTs on this stuff. They may have more info to give to you. Good luck.

[ 11-08-2001: Message edited by: hctrouble25 ]
    Never forget those who went before and sacrified to make us better and stronger as a fire service and a nation. 09-11-01 forever etched in time and our memories. God Speed Boys!

Comment

Thanks hctrouble, I finally found what I was looking for. According to my aunt who is a Paramedic, these two courses can be done online, although I'm also aware that the practical areas of each will not be done online. Thank you again for responding!!
      To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world.

IACOJ-WOT proud

GO WHITE SOX!!!!!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...